“Good Lunch in Coos Bay”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

It was lunch time on the way south and we were in Coos Bay. Kum Yon's looked nice, so we went there. Lucky us. Very good food. Nice people. They made lovely vegetables for my wife. My chicken was excellent, a little spicy but not overpowering. I wish we had a restaurant like this near where we live.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I love all the food they have, I eat their when I can.The service and atmosphere is tops. the food is excellent.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Huge menu lots of choices Fresh food. Excellent wait staff something for everyone. Solid local favorite.

1  Thank TripMember11132015
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and a beautiful garden outside that you can see from the tables. The food is very very good and the service is also very good. Take out service is great. I read someone saying the prices are high but i dont think that is true. Very reasonable for their delicious lunches and dinners.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food is a bit on the pricey side and some of the portions are small for what you pay for but it is good food. The owner is very sweet and she always is out talking with the customers and i like to see that.