“Good but spendy”

Dining options: Reservations
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Good but spendy”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food is really good but it is very expensive for what you get. The atmosphere is neat and the place is decorated fun. The fun part is throwing the peanuts on the floor.

Visited January 2013

WA
“Tasty food, friendly service and peanuts!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We picked this restaurant based on Yelp and Trip Advisor reviews. And, by the fact that you get to throw your peanut shells on the floor. The place was close to empty when we arrived around 7:30pm on a Thursday night. I had one of their signature burgers; my daughter had a chicken salad from the kids menu. The fries were breaded style and crispy and tasty. The burger was cooked properly and had a nice balance of toppings. Wish they had more beers on tap with the local breweries in the larger area, but the Moose Drool from Montana was good. We didn't have desert, so can't judge that.

My younger child was quite fussy and our server was kind and patient as it took me a while to figure out my order over his grumpy noise.

Visited April 2013
oregon
“Nothing Special. Won't go back.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We have tried this place a couple times and each time we regret it. We wont go back. The food is nothing special. It is lacking flavor. The service is decent but again nothing special. My husband and I both ordered the prime rib and it was defintely not worth the money at all. The atmosphere is nice but the bad out weighs the good. We do have some friends that like going here but we always talk them out of it when they want to go as a group. Like I said we have given it a couple tries and it is just not for us.

• Visited January 2013
Coburg, Oregon
“Need a great Meal??”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family stopped here because I wanted to find a good place to have steak. I am picky on my steaks and wanted to find somewhere to enjoy a good steak for a reasonable price. Well I loved the food. First off the waitress was super nice and made a couple of suggestions for us. My 8 year old and I had the Strawberry Lemonade.. OMG this was good!! My husband had a beer and we ardered the appetizer platter with the full selevtion of deep fried pickles, zucchni, mozzerella sticks and (yum-yum-yum) Texas eggrolls (my personal favorite). Then we got the hot fresh rolls with butter (OMG I could eat these my the dozen) My daughter ordered a burger she said it was good. My husband had the Prime Rib and I had a bit that was quite tasty. I got a steak, well done and it was cooked to my liking. Definatly a good choice. I will say come in very hungry or be sure to take the leftovers home . I had too. YUM! This is definatly a place I will be comming back to!!! So many good things to try!!

Visited November 2012
Perth, Western Australia
“Great Food and Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Ask to be seated near the bar otherwise you will get put down the back near the kitchen and there is no atmosphere. Beers are served in jam jars and spirit mixed drinks are served in cowboy boots. Shots are served in tiny little glass boots, all of which you can purchase the glasses for cheap. Ribs are great and the Bar Manager is also part owner and a really chatting and friendly young lady. If you only go to Coors Bay for a night don't miss this bar/restaurant. You won't be dissappointed.

Visited December 2012