“If you love Italian food, this is the place”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Voted the best Italian in the Oregon coast, little Italy prepare dishes from fresh ingredients. Serving pastas, chicken breast, veal, fish, seafood, pizza, vegetarians and gluten free dishes located in the historical chandler building in coos bay, the interior is inviting and Italian feel. Large selection of wines and a full bar. Accepting all major credit cards. Banquet room for 50 guest available, no charges for the room.
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I had the chicken Parmesan, the best I have ever had, moist and flavorful, enough left over for lunch the next day. My hubby had the grilled fish with capers which he loved. We were seated right away, all the employees were exceptional. Will definitely go back the next time we are in that area.

1  Thank Paula B

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Haven't been here for too long. The portions were huge and very tasty. Coquille St. Jacque with potatoes (for me), spaghetti, sea bass (senior portion), penne with sausage (senior portion). Warm bread with herb butter, wine and cocktails rounded out the meal. A friendly staff like I remember, with a great ambiance!! Thank you Kelly and Max for a wonderful dinner. We won't wait so long next time to return.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Great restaurant with delicious comfort food. Friendly waiter, fast service and huge portions. We loved it.

maximo1248, Owner at Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you for your kind review, I will share it with my employees.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I both had the spaghetti and meatballs dinner. The flavor of the sauce was phenomal and the amount of food was huge. I thought I was back in my grandmother's kitchen! To add to our evening was the service from Selena, our waitress. She was very helpful and made us feel as if we were in someone's home. We are looking forward to returning to Little Italy.

maximo1248, Owner at Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you for your kind review Frank, at Little Italy we cook the way my mother did at home. She always says serve good food and large portions and your customers will be happy. On behalf of the management and employees, we thank you.
Maximo

Reviewed September 13, 2017

From Calzone to Cioppino Provençale this is a must visit or frequent as we do. Salads, sauces, pastas all very good.

My Chicken Parm was better than an Peyton Manning has had yet

maximo1248, Owner at Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We try hard to please our customers. And thanks to you new customers will find your review helpful. On behalf of all of us thank you