“Great Place for a Date”

Little Italy
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Voted the best Italian in the Oregon coast, little Italy prepare dishes from fresh ingredients. Serving pastas, chicken breast, veal, fish, seafood, pizza, vegetarians and gluten free dishes located in the historical chandler building in coos bay, the interior is inviting and Italian feel. Large selection of wines and a full bar. Accepting all major credit cards. Banquet room for 50 guest available, no charges for the room.
Coos Bay, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place for a Date”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My wife and I have been to Little Italy several times and have not been disappointed. The food is good and the choices are plentiful. The atmosphere is intimate even though it is open seating. If you are looking for a good date location with good food, look no further.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Randy S

North Bend, Oregon
“Worst meal ever. Never going back.”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

First, the waitress and bus boy were great. The eggplant parma seemed to have been cooked 4 days earlier then microwaved upon order...it was luke warm with no crispness to the eggplant. The veggies had NO seasoning AT ALL and were barely cooked. The spaghetti sauce tasted like a can of Hunts. NEVER GOING BACK.

• Visited July 2013
6 Thank retiredcrimefighter
OR
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

All of the other reviews are true. Best place to eat in Coos Bay. Would rank excellent in larger cities as well. We really enjoyed our evening. Ordered off the senior menu, plenty of food.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Lulubay2013
Walport OR
“A real Find”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were so lucky to find this great Italian Restaurant. We were visiting the area and were shopping in a local store and as we checked out asked the clerk if there was a good restaurant in the area. He suggested Little Italy and we are so glad he did. Immediately when you walk in and go up the stairs your feel like you are in Rome or at least San Francisco. It's decor is charming and welcoming. We were immediately greeted by Dave who made us feel very much at ease. We studied the menu and Dave was glad to answer any questions we had. I started out with the minestrone which was by far the best I have ever had EVER. It's hard to believe that something could be so absolutely delicious. My husband's salad was fresh and tasty. The dinners we both had were like homemade or better! We would recommend this restaurant to everyone. If you are in this area please don't miss it. It was a great experience in every way and we will go back anytime we are in the area. In fact we want all our friends to make the journey with us it was that good!

• Visited November 2013
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

A big chunk of italian culture in a little Coos Bay restaurant. I had never heard of it before it was recommended to me by a friend and I feel that I have been missing out! My fiancee is an Italian food fanatic so I knew he would be impressed no matter what, but I'm the pickiest person when it comes to customer service and a bad customer service experience turns everything sour. The waitress delivered the best customer service I have ever experienced at a restaurant. She had amazing recomendations, she was right there whenever we needed something and was quick to deliver, she even packed up our leftovers herself. I have to say that the food was excellent (make sure to have some of their jumbo shrimp, and the Bella Bolle red wine), but the customer service is what will have me coming back time after time.

• Visited November 2013