“totally italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Voted the best Italian in the Oregon coast, little Italy prepare dishes from fresh ingredients. Serving pastas, chicken breast, veal, fish, seafood, pizza, vegetarians and gluten free dishes located in the historical chandler building in coos bay, the interior is inviting and Italian feel. Large selection of wines and a full bar. Accepting all major credit cards.
sausalito
“totally italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

second time in little italy, great atmosphere, excellent food and service. i highly recommend it to everyone that appreciate home italian cooking. try their assorted martinis
the waiter suggested tortellini angelo, it was great

coos bay
“New digs a little out of the way”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

it's a little out of the way in coos bay downtown, but the atmosphere is GREAT. The decor fits the food, tasteful, and impressive. I had the Cheese Ravioli, asking for marinara instead of the pesto, and it was the best i've had since the italian guy used to make when i was a kid.

Visited August 2012
Bandon, Oregon
“A little gem set in downtown Coos Bay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here recently, as I had heard they had gluten free pasta and bread--extremely difficult to find in an Italian restaurant. The restaurant is beautifully decorated, and feels very authentic and relaxing. My husband had chicken fettucine with a side salad (wonderful!) and I had the chicken marsala with gluten-free pasta and a side salad. Everything was delicious except the gluten free pasta, which was kind of tasteless, but the portions were so large we took some home. This restaurant has a romantic feel about it and would make a great place for a special dinner or quiet lunch. They have a full bar and wine, of course. Next time we will probably order from the senior menu, served all day, with smaller portions and cost.

Tigard
“Ambiance, professional service, wonderful food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I are in Coos Bay on a business trip. We have visited several restaurants in North Bend and Coos Bay. We have found Little Italy to be a wonderful place to relax and dine. Staff was attentive, food was excellent and we were not rushed through our meal. Plan to take your time here, food is fresh and takes a little extra time to prepare, but is worth the wait! The Salmon I had evening was the best I have eaten in many years.

We will make sure we stop by every time we are in town.

• Visited December 2012
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Doesn't get more authentic Italian than this!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stopped by here for both lunch and dinner. Unique interior, warm-welcoming atmosphere, and impeccable service from the wait staff. I greatly recommend any of the paninis or gyros, fried calamari, tortellini angelo, or even a simple spaghetti w/meatballs and bolognese sauce. They recently added authentic Italian bread rolls made from scratch. My compliments to the chefs. All great meals with really great deals. Buon Appetito!!