“Coos bay casual lunch 4/2”
Review of City Subs

City Subs
Ranked #5 of 82 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: American
Description: Sandwich shop
Description: Sandwich shop
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Nice place to grab lunch between doctor/dentist visits, friendly and relaxing. Parking is good too.
Lots of sandwich choices.

1  Thank Bubbles1943

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I saw the line going out the door at lunch and 45 minutes later on the way back from Sunset Beach we decided to stop there... You could tell that the locals were definitely in love with this place and the fresh baked rolls told the story of why... We had the avocado turkey bacon and it was just delicious. You won't be disappointed and I can't believe that I'm the first to review this place.Don't forget to try the home made cookies... the macaroon, white chocolate and almonds cookie was just scrumptious.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

After being away from the Oregon Coast for a few years, we were glad to find nothing's changed at City Subs. Still packed for lunch, and for good reason. I'm a fan of their turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce inside, but this time I opted for a hot meatball with marinara sub. Hey, I love them at Subway, too, but this was so much better. The bread was fresh-baked, the meatballs good and with more provolone cheese than sauce, it was easy to eat without a fork or knife. My wife went for a salad that was more meat and toppings than lettuce (just how she likes it) and superb fresh garlic bread. It gets so busy during lunch hours that you might be better off visiting after 1 p.m., even on Saturdays.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Hands down the best bread in the area. Freshly baked, moist, chewy with wonderful toppings. It's not cheap, but it's worth it.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Really amazing subs on fresh homemade loafs of bread! I got the Italian and my husband got the club and they were both gone before we could taste each others. Really yummy and would highly recommend them.