“Not bad for cheap!”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Coos Bay
Bend, Oregon
“Not bad for cheap!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This place is a great value. Clean, cheap rooms convienently located. Perfect place if you just need a place to relax after a long day of hiking and sleep. We have stayed here many times and have always been happy with our room, customer service and the price. The only complaint I would have is the parking lot is a bit small and gets very crowded.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sheri R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were just staying the night in Coos Bay so were looking for a cheap hotel. A room for 2 of us for 1 night came out to just under $50 including tax. The staff were friendly. Free coffee in the lobby in morning was nice. Our room was fairly clean. There was a leak in the shower/tub so a corner of the bathroom flooring was warped and slightly moldy. The towels were very small and thin. Clean and comfortable enough to sleep in for one night and what I expected from a Motel 6.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank burtkj
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed the night here on January 6th after Googling the cheapest motels in the area (which it's not) and though we know not to expect much for $56, I felt it could have been better. The room was relatively clean aside from a horrid wet dog smell. There were no appliances, such as a microwave, fridge, or even a clock; this is the first Motel 6 I've been to without the aforementioned. The woman at the desk was pretty nice, so no complaints there. However, I did notice a young couple peering into cars in the parking lot and even were ballsy enough to try and look into ours as we were unpacking it. I honestly didn't feel very safe about my car at all. I found a better room for the price up the street.

• Stayed January 2013

Travelers are raving about these Coos Bay hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Cassi and Christine, and all the staff are very kind and helpful. The motel is very clean. It's at a quiet location. We drove in after a long drive in a storm, with no reservation. Cassi checked us in fast, and made sure we were happy with our room.

• Stayed November 2012
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I've stayed at a couple of Motel 6's before so I knew what to expect but this one I'd say is below average. The room smelled worse and the mattress was more uncomfortable than usual. I was too tired to walk back to the office after a long day on the road so I dozed off immediately in what was an otherwise uneventful night. If this was the only option in town I'd (reluctantly) repeat but not otherwise.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Chris R
Montesano, Wa
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Motel 6 is an ok place to stay for a night. The room we had had a king size bed which was comfortable. There is no coffee pot, micro or fridge in your room. You get clean fresh towels and a bar of soap that's it. You have to pay for WiFi which I was not told about until after I got into the room and tried to connect. I went to the office to check on WiFi and the fee is $2.99 for 24 hours of service. It is pet friendly. There is a grassy area along the side of the motel to walk the dog. You can hear the traffic from the highway from your room so if you can't tolerate noise don't stay here. The spa wasn't working when we were there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
LEBANON
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Our family has stayed at this motel many times. The rooms are always clean and the pricing always fair. The staff is courteous and helpful. This is not a resort. Just a good place to stay the night when your travelling. We have always had a room with a King Bed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
#2 of 7 in Coos Bay
Plainview Motel & RV Park
Quality Inn & Suites Coos Bay
Sunset Oceanfront Lodging

Been to Motel 6 Coos Bay? Share your experiences!