“pennyx3”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 12, 2012

when i was there in the ater noon for lunch the seat was good the hotdog and diet coke was good.

1  Thank pennyx3

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Good food, relaxed atmosphere, great place for a burger, sandwich, pool game and drinks.

2  Thank speedracer05
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My BF had a great burger and fries but I had a pretty oily pasta but would recommend for a good burger and to watch the game.

2  Thank LIVINGlifewithGI
Reviewed October 19, 2010

It took me a long time to realize this wasn't an ordinary Good Old Boy beer bar. I've come to realize that these folks are serious about putting out some good food. The local supporters keep Coney humming at all times of day, but I like to catch lunch here occasionally - their house-made soups are some of the best you'll find in town, and their fried foods are done with skill and care - on my last visit, I had the Fish and Chips, and it was the best I''d had in quite a while.

Lunch time also brings out the senior crowd for the nicely priced lunch specials - Yes, it's a bar atmosphere, but a nice one, with the most friendly staff you'll find downtown. Downtown parking is not a problem here - there's a big city lot in back. Give it a try and I'll bet you'll be back.

5  Thank drfugawe