“Super 8 Coos Bay / North Bend” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Coos Bay/North Bend
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Coos Bay
Sweet Home, Oregon
“Super 8 Coos Bay / North Bend”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

The room was very nice for the price. It had an easy to find location but I didn't like that it was literally in the middle a busy high way! I was mostly disappointed in the breakfast services. The breakfast choices were fine but the room breakfast was served in was tiny. It was difficult to get your food and you had to wait a while to get a seat. the staff did not keep food stocked unless someone went and got them and then there was a bit of a wait. Other than that we enjoyed are stay and would consider staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank B. W
Radine M, Manager at Super 8 Coos Bay/North Bend, responded to this review, September 24, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Heerlen, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly welcome at the office. Room was already booked so we were quickly finished.
Clean room. Not that big. Nice bathroom and a ceiling fan instead of an AC
Free parking and wifi. The city centre is within walking distance.

• Stayed September 2013
Fernley, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Got Room 212 on a weekday in late August. We had the coupon for discount, but the guy ahead of us was the last one they accept coupon discount from. You pick the hotel discount magazine at most gas stations. Anyway there are just me and my wife. The room we had was very decent...almost like the big hotels in Reno, NV except for the size...kinda small. I can say that it will pass a Navy inspection for cleanliness. It was quiet night and slept well. The parking is good. If I wanted a big room, I would have gone to a 4 diamond hotel. As long as I slept well and showered in a clean bathroom, that's all that matters.

Room Tip: Ask the clerk how big the room is and if you can see an unoccupied room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Manuel L
thank you for your review I hope to see you again
Coos Bay, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

The title of the review says it all. The room was very small to the point that the door almost hits the bed upon entering the room. Upon entering the room we were met with an unpleasant smell It was a combination of stale smoke, mildew, dog and air freshener. The room was suppose to be a non smoking room yet the bedspread had a cigarette burns in it. Upon returning from our first day we came back to find that our room had not been cleaned. The second day we returned to find that the maid had left our room open making all of our belongings accessible to anyone who decided to enter our room. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Avoid it at all costs......Since I booked through their website I was unable to get a refund. Had I been able to get a refund I was would have left the moment I opened the room door upon arrival. We will stay at the Red Lion from now on.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I am sorry your stay was not as great as it could have been I do wish you would have told me of the trouble at check in we could have given you a better room and fixed that one.

Travelers are raving about these Coos Bay hotels

Quality Inn & Suites Coos Bay
Plainview Motel & RV Park
Sunset Oceanfront Lodging
BEST WESTERN Holiday Hotel

Been to Super 8 Coos Bay/North Bend? Share your experiences!