“Best hamburger place in town”
Review of Vinny's

Vinny's
Ranked #13 of 85 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We have a number of unique hamburger shops around town. If getting fed is priority over ambiance, this is the place. The portions are huge and the staff really nice. Try thier Pineapple Joe with sweet potato fries. Will do lettice wraps.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Very Busy place long lines. The eating area, was very crowded. The big square tables were so dominate in the room that most of the bar and stools located along the perimeter were inaccessible. I think they should replace most of their tables with round Pub tables and stools. You can order food to stay or take out. If you have your food in, you get a small hard plastic glass, that you can refill as often as you want. I saw that many ordered for take out and stayed to eat. I suspect, that this allowed them to leave if their was not enough seating, AND gave them a disposable glass, that they could refill as often and also take a full one in the car when done.

I had the Snitch Burger with Tater Tots, My wife had the French Dip with the parmesan and garlic fries. My cheese burger had bacon, avocado, jalapeno on a very tasty (brioche?) bun. tastes similar to tex-mex burgers served else where. The French Dip was unusual in that the meat had a smoked flavor, that my wife loved. She also loved the fries. For me they Parmesan fries were good but I was liked the Tots better.
The cashier was very organized and took the time to explain the menu items in detail, which was very appreciated by new customers.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My family and friends really enjoy this place. All types of fries and are delicious too. Huge portions so share if your not a big eater!

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We were passing through town looking for a burger joint, stopped in and were not disappointed in anyway. The smell of the meats being smoked right there on site was a smell we could not resist. We ordered the meatpile burger and another sorry can not remember the name but it did have mushrooms and cheese melted on top. The meat are full of flavor topped with the right amount of the whiskey bbq sauce, buns were light and airy so you didnt feel as if you were eating half a loaf of bread with your burger. The fries were just as good as the burgers, not to overly seasoned and not a ton of grease dripping off them or in bottom of basket. We can say if we lived closer we would have a very hard time staying away from Vinny's on a weekly basis. We will definitely be making the trip again from the Salem area just to eat here again. We will be recommending this to everyone going in that direction.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Great food! Can’t believe it’s so inexpensive. I couldn’t eat fast food this cheap. And they put pepper grinders on the tables! Love this place!