“Shark bites is our favorite!”
Review of Sharkbites

Sharkbites
Ranked #6 of 81 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We Love Sharkbites!
I visit my hometown about 8 times a year with my family. .we make it a point to eat here when we are in town! The kids always say "SHARK BITES" when I ask where we should go for lunch or dinner....we love browsing the surf shop and always end up with a new treasure. The atmosphere is easy going and fun...great music always playing and live music if you hit the right night.
Have the halibut sandwich, and a margarita with fresh squeezed orange juice...my fav!

1  Thank JsappPortlandoregon

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have been eating at Sharkbites on a regular basis since they opened in 2008. The owners, Lia and Brian go out of their way to make sure that you are comfortably seated and served RIGHT away!

My favorite foods are:
*Creamy Tomato Bisque
*Baja Tacos - (ask for the cilantro sauce - It is AMAZING!)
*Local Pink Shrimp Salad (the large size is a meal in itself!)
*Beer Battered Chicken Strips (batter is actually very light... again, ask for the cilantro sauce!)
*Dry Lavender Soda
*Chocolate Mousse Cake with Reduced Balsamic Raspberry Sauce (NOM)

Bonus Feature: Thursday nights feature live music by the Dale Innskeep Band - ALWAYS fun, EVERY single time!

2  Thank Aimee E
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Shark Bites is an awesome hangout for good food, drinks and atmosphere. Yummy fish tacos, great beers available, and good cocktails. The atmosphere is warm, comfortable and has a great coastal feel. Having the Surf Shop adjacent to the restaurant is a huge plus! You can rent paddle boards, surfboards, etc. My favorite place in Coos Bay. The customer service should be highlighted here as well. I've always had the most attentive and friendly staff wait on my here at every visit. I can't wait to return this winter.

1  Thank Tiggy1380
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We are locals to Coos Bay and eat here quite a bit. The staff is always friendly and food is consistently good! They have a great selection of drinks and live music some nights of the week. We bring all our friends and family here to eat when they visit from out of town!

1  Thank Mstevens12
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I am a local and this is my absolute favorite place to eat! Every date night we go here. Service is friendly and helpful. Sometimes they can be a little slow but it is well worth the wait. I have never had a bad meal here. The southwestern fish tacos are my favorite but their seafood is fresh and local, fries are hand cut daily, and their halibut burger is amazing.

I have brought every out of town guest here and they have all loved it. I will continue to support this great local small business.

1  Thank xraygalchristy