“Best fish tacos EVER!!!”
Review of Sharkbites

Sharkbites
Reserve with OpenTable
Sharkbites is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I am a local and this is my absolute favorite place to eat! Every date night we go here. Service is friendly and helpful. Sometimes they can be a little slow but it is well worth the wait. I have never had a bad meal here. The southwestern fish tacos are my favorite but their seafood is fresh and local, fries are hand cut daily, and their halibut burger is amazing.

I have brought every out of town guest here and they have all loved it. I will continue to support this great local small business.

1  Thank xraygalchristy

Reviewed November 25, 2012

In search of a lunch spot in Coos Bay? Sharkbites was our choice to try and we were not disappointed. Waiter suggested the fish tacos, of which there are several different choices that include both fried and grilled fish with various toppings. I opted in for Fish Tacos while my wife tried the local Fried Pink Shrimp and my son had the old stand-by Cheeseburger. I also asked about a local beer and the waiter suggested one and then suggested that he bring me taste first to make sure, which I accepted and was pleased with the beer. As for the Fish Tacos, they were superb! Additionally, the other entrees we ordered were excellent as well. We were very pleased with the choice and will go back next time in the Coos Bay area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Roaming around the Oregon coastline and nearly missed the sign for this eatery. My mom had the Clam Chowder which was awesome and not thick at all. The flavor was great and the potatoes were sliced thin instead of chunky. Her husband had the Beer battered Onion rings. Our server warned us they were good but we had no idea they would be THAT good. I enjoyed the Cod fillets with tartar sauce and coleslaw. The tartar sauce was creamy and a much lighter flavor which went great with the cod. My mother hates tartar sauce but she loved this one. Coleslaw had just the right amount of tangy. This is definitely a must for return visits so we can try out the rest of the menu.

1  Thank RaeRaeSama
Reviewed October 30, 2012

many good restaurants within walking distance of downtown. we chose wrong. We had a great meal at Bennettis later the same day.

1  Thank waterpup
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Foods was pretty good, but it was hard to look past the cleanliness issues. Highchair was so nasty had to wash hands and unusable. Floors dirty or unfinished. Not many seats.
The good: onion rings excellent, black bean sandwich very good but messy, beer battered fish was good but not as great as some reviews state. Very nice that they had fresh, hand-peeled and cut carrots for the kids meal