“Overnight stay.”
Review of Coos Bay Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coos Bay
Coos Bay Manor
Ranked #2 of 5 Coos Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Very nice! It was our first B&B stay and they made us very comfortable and relaxed. Beautiful old home with a lot of history. Everything was ready in anticipation of our needs. These folks know how to treat their guest. Breakfast was fit for a King and his Queen. Great selection.

Room Tip: We opted for a king bed with a smaller bath. There was no pool but I can't undo that answer. T...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Angie I
There are newer reviews for Coos Bay Manor

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I booked at the last minute and so enjoyed our 1 night stay.
Walked to the waterfront and enjoyed a nice dinner.
Woke up to early coffee and had a great breakfast later when we were ready.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Krisse A
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife & I just stayed at the Coos Bay Manor for three days & two nights for our 18 anniversary on a quick trip back to the Southern Oregon Coast. We had heard a recommendation for another B & B but ended up choosing Coos Bay Manor, what a great choice! David & Madge Osborn purchased the house in 2011 and are doing an excellent job of creating a great place to stay, so any reviews before 2011 are from the old proprietor and as far as getting up to speed they are there! If you like a B & B to be in a unique property, have a great breakfast and early coffee or tea waiting outside your door and feel like you are family while staying, this is your place. The rates are more than reasonable and the location is great for enjoying the "Bay Area's" attractions! Treat yourself to a great stay in Coos Bay.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Baron's Room which was great for two, they let us tour the others and they look...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jenifer K
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Madge was welcoming, friendly, and gladly accomodated our dietary needs. The Manor is a lovely old home with gorgeous hardwood floors on the main floor. Our room was spacious, had its own small bathroom and the king bed was very comfortable. Madge brought coffee to our room early in the morning and we enjoyed a delicious breakfast both mornings our our stay. We highly recommend the Coos Bay Manor fo a stay in the Coos Bay / North Bend area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank justhavnfun
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were most pleased to encounter Madge and Tom, I believe, in their wonderful old home which had a desk in the room(I always hope for a desk) and a sofa in the upstairs balcony hall where I could read before my husband woke up. I enjoyed the breakfast and conversation with Madge in the morning, also, along with the coffee service at our door.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank harriettm
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stay with me I have a lot to say. I cant believe it has been so long since this wonderful place has been reviewed by a guest. I'd say in comparison to previous reviews these "new" inn keepers have figured it out.

We stayed here just this weekend and were very pleased we did. The inn keeper was extremely nice- asked if we needed help unloading our luggage and brought wine glasses up with a cork screw to enjoy the wine we brought with us. If you want they will deliver hot tea or coffee on a tray outside your room as early as 6:30am in a cute insulated pitcher so it stays hot till your ready to enjoy it. This rate includes a full hot, yummy breakfast that would cost you around $20 at a resturant if you factor in tip,etc. We had a fresh fruit bowl, cream cheese whole grain pancakes with sausage, eggs and fresh juice. Bathrooms have quality shampoo, conditioner (not the stuff that makes your hair impossible to untangle) and body gel. Rooms are carpeted but were cleanly just as everything else was. Comfortable bed. Soda is complimentary and is kept in the upstairs mini fridge where guests can also keep things. We brought hummus and crackers to enjoy with our wine. This is the most reasonable place with remarkable service.

Room Tip: Victorian is very large. But other rooms seemed equally as nice just smaller in size.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank AftonNichole
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The B&B is a little dated, but the owners have only owned it a year and are still working on it. However, the room was very nice and even had a TV in it, which I have found most B&B's do not. The owner, Madge, and her children were wonderful. Their friendliness and accommodating ways made up for any updating that still needs to be done. Her son carried our bags to our room when we would have preferred not to. We wanted herbal tea after we went to dinner and it was waiting at our bedroom door when we arrived home. Madge's daughter-in-law made our reservations at a wonderful Italian restaurant which overlooked the water. The bed was the best we had slept in since we left home. I would definitely recommend this B&B to all.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Plainview Motel & RV Park
Itty Bitty Inn
Itty Bitty Inn
#2 of 4 in North Bend

Been to Coos Bay Manor? Share your experiences!