“Simple and Quiet”
Review of Condon Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Condon
Condon Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Condon
Reviewed January 5, 2012

There's nothing too special about the Condon Motel, but it is clean and cute. We showed up late, the key was left in the mail box for us, and we never spoke to an employee. The interior was clean and fresh, very simple with nice paintings on the wall. The bed was comfortable, and the pillows were decent. Bathroom had all the necessities, but not too spacious.

The Wi-Fi was horrible and could only be accessed from the corner of our room, and even then it was very choppy and slow.

Not a place I would probably visit again, mostly only because there is NOTHING in this small town... basically just a gas station.... In Fact Condon is smaller that a "small town". Just gas and stale pop tarts :-)

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HippieStarFish

Reviewed October 13, 2011

I LOVE CONDON! I put in many years living and visiting there. I have stayed at this Motel many times... will again.. BUT, called this past August 2011 for the 4th of July 2012. The lady on the phone told me they are not booking the 4th until October. Fine. Called today. I was told by the same lady that all the people who stayed last year are returning. What did I miss?

Good thing I have reservations at the Hotel Condon... (I still hope so, anyway).

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank bsvjmv
Reviewed September 21, 2011

This is a charming small town motel with very comfortable, clean accomodations and very friendly managers. Highly recommend if you are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank j c
Reviewed August 20, 2011

The Condon Motel is a clean and friendly motel in a small town and meets all the needs of a traveler. We have stayed there a number of times and highly recommend it if you are visiting that area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Harry H
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Nice place! Its all the reviews said. I was very happy with my stay. The lady in the office was very helpful, guided me to a nice place to eat and had details about the local gas station.
It is located right on Hwy 19 but it wasn't busy at all. Oh and the pillows are fine...(ahem...)

Room Tip: There are rooms across the highway from the main office but you still get a good wi-fi signal.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Nightwing01_19
Reviewed July 19, 2009

There are few choices in Condon and this is an adequate and reasonably priced alternative to the boutique hotel downtown. With so few choices in the area this is a good alternative for a brief stay. The innkeepers were very pleasant and accomodating. If not memorable, it was comfortable, clean, had a good bed, and was an entirely pleasant evening.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
5  Thank davide542
Reviewed February 19, 2008

The Condon Motel in charming Condon, OR has recently remodeled rooms, is quiet and very clean. It's a nice alternative to the Hotel Condon. The only complaint I have is that the pillows aren't as comfortable as I'd like. I've stayed several times and have always been satisfied - well priced too!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank portland100

Been to Condon Motel? Share your experiences!