“Limited menu, but great food”
Review of Chief's Wild Wings

Chief's Wild Wings
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Coburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Chief's is a fairly new restaurant that serves barbecue, but also serves breakfast. The food is amazing and it's been packed every time I've been there!
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Great burgers, and my companion had the nachos and thought they were some of the better ones she had tried.

1  Thank DanWashingtonState

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is my 3rd time visiting this little local hole in the wall in Coburg Oregon. A small town outside of Eugene. They do a great job on burgers and barbeque but they shouldn't include wings in their name. I've had wings all over the country and most certainly the state of Oregon and they just aren't that special. They weren't bad just nothing special. The chicken had a tell tale taste of yesterdays chicken. Fresh wings to a wing aficionado are unmistakeable. Good beer selection and Tuesdays pints are only 3 bucks. I will return for sure I just won't eat wings here. Try this place it's cozy and down home. I loved their burgers and brisket.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I was in town working and a coworker suggested this restaurant. I ordered the lunch special "Mauii Wauii" burger. It had pineapple, bacin, jalapeño, swiss, raspberry dressing, etc. They served it with shoestring fries. Excellent!!! You order at the counter and they bring your food over to where you decide to sit. Unfortunately, our server was not very friendly. She didn't smile once.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Very small, not ideal for big groups. I got the Philly cheesesteak and it was amazing!! I can't wait to go back. Everyone loved their food(all 12 of us)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I have eaten often at Chief's. The staff are always friendly. And the food is consistently very good. I come back again and again for the pulled pork sandwich. It's a very casual, order-at-the-counter restaurant. But you would be dead wrong confusing it with a "fast food" restaurant. Their food is always exceptional.

1  Thank Jim F