“Good food and clean place”
Review of Dory Restaurant

Dory Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I were on a day motorcycle trip when we decided to stop here for breakfast. The food is good, plentiful, and I love the hash browns. The place is clean and they even wipe down the edges of the booths. At first it took awhile to even be recognized. They need to get their priorities straight. Serve you customers before clearing tables.The waitress was very polite and attentive once she got around to serving us. I heard someone say they need to use real butter, but other than that, our food was very good.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

So disappointing. I grew up here and it used to be 'the place" in Cloverdale. There were three of us . . . it took almost an hour for the food . . . and there were only three other tables there . . .my mom's salad had old, brown lettuce, my fries weren't cooked through, my husband's chili burger was cold. The waitress made negative comments about the cook, did nothing when we told of the cold food, dropped silverware nearly on us . . . said "I'll never be waitress of the year". It was poor, poor, poor.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This restaurant has been closed for a few years now, it used to have really good food, now it is crap! There was 10 of us together, service was extremely slow, food was cold and way too greasy, like the fryer was not hot enough, and every plate that came out had a mistake on it. Forgotten salads, no fries. Felt bad for the waitress, since it is not her fault that the cook cant cook. Hopefully this place can come back and be great again, the community could really use it.

2  Thank Christine M
Reviewed November 28, 2011

It does not look great from outside but is home good quality food!!! love it. Steaks are hmmmmm!!!!

1  Thank chiquiticoo
Reviewed July 8, 2009

We stopped here for breakfast while on a road trip. We ordered the breakfast buffet. It didn't look like much, but it was delicious. They had a breakfast pizza that was super, and yummy biscuits that you could top with strawberries. The staff was very friendly.

2  Thank willobird