“"great place for a special meal"”

Stanford's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Stanford's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Clackamas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunnyside Rd & 8600 Block
Portland, Oregon
“"great place for a special meal"”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I did reservations on the PC, joined their dine out club. was very pleased with service, quality of food and a great time. will be back.!!!

• Visited September 2013

happy valley, or
“It's back”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We have loved this restaurant in the past. About 5 months ago we had dinner and were very disapointed. Well, we tried them again tonight and I am happy to say the quality is back! ! I had the same meal I had last time and was thrilled with it. The staff were wonderful and the food is all freshly prepared on site. The pride is back. If you lovef it once try it again, you'll love it again.

• Visited July 2013
“New to us and nice.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were visiting my sister and brother-in-law and asked them where they would like to have lunch. They chose Stanford's restaurant.I'm glad they did. We had an excellent meal and the service was outstanding I can understand why my sister and brother-in-law like to go there. We will visit this restaurant again in the future! I give it a thumbs up.

• Visited June 2013
“Wide variety and good wine price”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We ate here on a family stay and hit "Half price wine Wednesday", so we drank up basically at cost. Good selection of wines, too. Variety of foods, I had a taste for Ribs and this Stanford's were at the quality consistent with a the restaurant named after a guy with a name of a type of tomato's place.

• Visited May 2013
Sandy, Oregon
“A step up”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stumbled onto Stanfords by accident after a day's shopping. Stanfords is a step up from the hamburger joints (not being disrespectful here, I do love my hamburgers) in the area. My wife and I each had large salads and we split a flatbread pizza. Salads were fresh and crish and the flatbred just the right size. They have a reasonable wine list by the wat. Service was most friendly and prompt. High recommodations from this traveler.

Visited March 2013