All reviews busy intersection biscuits and gravy afternoon snack chili dog yogurt room was clean stay there again traffic lights several fast food restaurants very nice continental breakfast shower cap been updated recently pancake machine covered parking fred meyers family event strip mall
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were hesitant to try this in spite of the ratings because of the looks of the outside and it's proximity to the adult store. There was a shortage of rooms in town so with this being reasonably priced we decided to try it. We were glad we did.

The lobby is very small and doubles as the breakfast room. Though small it is tastefully decorated. The service personnel are very helpful and professional .
The hallways are narrow and rather dark but when you enter your room you can forget all of that. The rooms are huge with updated décor and very comfortable beds and lots of pillows. Extra little touches throughout with every thing you need.
You will not be disappointed.

The TV in our room had a spotty picture but overall we were impressed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The beds were super comfortable, decor up-to-date, clean and attractive, the continental breakfast had a varitety of nice items and the staff was friendly and helpfult. Just minutes after requesting an extra blanket for my mother it arrived at our door. The evening snack of chips and salsa or soup of the day was a pleasant surprise. Definitely a place to stay again!.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stayed here as an overnight stop, based upon reviews, and when I pulled up to the location I became a bit apprehensive... it really looks like a "motel" in the rough sense of the word, and the adult video store next door may have added to that impression. :) Once I got inside, I was greeted very warmly by a new employee, and found all the staff during my stay to be very courteous.

The room was a nice surprise. Very clean, had a "new" feeling - updated fixtures, bedding. I think the little bamboo plant on the counter sealed it for me - what a thoughtful touch!

I would recommend this place to friends, and let them know to not be dissuaded by the exterior.

Room tip: If it's a clear day, my room on the 2nd floor would have a great view of Mt. Hood - my stay included a great view of clouds. :)
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank chrismo52
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The staff was very nice and accommodating. We were also given an upgrade to a suite. The room was exceptionally clean,bright, spacious and the furniture was exceptional.The room was AWESOME.Rates are very reasonable and hotel located in a great location. If ever in the area again, we would definitely stay here...great breakfast too.....staff top of the line

Pete & Barb - Pennsylvania

Room tip: check ta reviews
Date of stay: August 2013