All reviews busy intersection biscuits and gravy waffles room was clean stay there again traffic lights very nice continental breakfast shower cap chili dog strip mall cold cereal several years i highly recommend this hotel staff was friendly waffle maker lay your head night's sleep
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was looking for a great place to stay, where I could rest after a long day, and I'm glad to say this Inn really fit the bill. My father was impressed with the cleanliness and quality of the room they gave us, and let me tell you, we are always judgmental concerning this in the rooms/hotels we stay. We can't stand smoke-smelling rooms, gross carpets/floors and the obvious pet stains (and other) on said floors or even the beds. This room was perfect in all ways possible. Beds were comfy and big, the room was very spacious, bathroom clean and even the TV offered free movies, excellent for a nice family time (Ice Age, anyone?). Although my father did complain they didn't have spanish channels (We love mexican soap operas).
One thing the staff must take care about is the weird smoke smell in the lobby, isn't it supposed to be a smoke-free hotel? Anyway, the breakfast was very good in terms of continental. Overall, a great place to stay and an official one for us everytime we come to this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My stay at the Clackamas Inn & Suites was peaceful and wonderful.
I was on a road trip and was too exhausted to continue on to my destination in Seattle, so I pulled off the road and just happened upon the Clackamas Inn & Suites.
The guy at the front was so kind and helpful, and in the morning he advised me of a nice jogging trail and quiet, pretty neighborhood to run through.
The place was clean and quiet, and the staff was so friendly.
The rates were great, too!
This is a great place to stay along your journey!

Room Tip: The room I was in was clean and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. I was on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The staff was outstanding and we found the Inn very clean and surprisingly quiet!! We would stay here again. The breakfast was very simple, but here again the staff was very helpful. Housekeeping did a good job.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor. We kept the AC running.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Friendly and helpful front desk staff, room clean and pleasant, pretty good breakfast. We stayed one Saturday night and they had a free snack out in the afternoon of chips and salsa and chile dogs. They also had luggage carts you could use to get your stuff from car to room.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed here for one night through a Priceline reservation. Our first impression was not a positive one, as first we located the hotel adjacent to a large adult store, then pulled in to see that there were many men with their cigarettes sitting on couches in the covered parking area. Unloading the car (including our infant) amidst shady-looking smokers was not a great experience. The staff working at the front desk was incredibly friendly, and the room itself was quite clean and comfortable. There are several fast food options near the hotel, but there were not many other immediately close dining options that appealed to us. Unfortunately, our experience of feeling uncomfortable outside has left us certain that we will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family