“Valentines Day successful”

Clackamas Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Clackamas
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was lucky enough to stumble across the Clackamas Inn and Suites while making plans to suprise my fiance for Valentines day. After calling around to multiple hotels unsuccessfully, I was able to find an opening for a room with a Jacuzzi bath tub for the special night. the price was great, but what was even better was the staff. I had a few special requests and they were so helpful and willing to make sure my stay was great. I will be making an early reservation for my next special occasion here. I really got lucky with finding them in a pinch!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Clackamas Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I were in the Portland area for an extended stay and didn't want to sink a lot of money in hotels, as we would not be spending a lot of time in the room. We booked a room at a very modest price and it was well worth it. The Inn is a bit worn, and a little repair and calk would improve it's appearance greatly, but it is clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff friendly. It won't break the bank, but it is adequate.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Charlie B
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Amazing, full Hot breakfast, and even dinner snack. Staff was always friendly and helpful, the only problem that i had we the pain in the rear entrance, getting in or out is a pain, but once you get in it's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were looking for a place to stay since my sister in law was having a baby and we were looking for a place that accepted our cat. The hotel didn't have any animal rooms open and they let us have a regular room. It was close to my sister in law. I was happy with the service. The breakfast was GREAT:-) thank you clackamas inn and suites

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank booboo231989
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel several years ago, and had next to nothing good to say about it at the time (although I don't like leaving negative reviews unless my experience borders on horrible, so I didn't; my stay wasn't horrible, it just wasn't any good).

I had been told by a friend recently that several things had been changed/upgraded in an attempt to get away from their cut-rate status, so I went back to give them a second chance. Good lord, am I glad that I did! I don't know what changed amongst management/ownership in the last few years, but whatever happened certainly lit a fire under their butts to make this an enjoyable place to stay. Definitely going to stay again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2013

When I checked in Devon greeted me with a smile. We chatted for a few about my trip up from Ashland. After which he helped to navigate me to my room. When I made it up there the room was amazing. Everything looked so good and welcoming! After the long trip the shower was the first place I hit. It felt great. My girlfriend and I decided we wanted to go get some food and we went downstairs. Devon gave us a few options and we ended up choosing sushi. He directed us to Bluefin which is just up the road by the mall. When we made it back home to the hotel, we crashed out. We woke up just in time for breakfast. The receptionist there, I think his name was Chris, actually held the housekeeping back so we could grab everything we wanted to eat. They. Had. Biscuits and Gravy! I lost my head. It was so good and a great way to start the day. I will be coming back every time we come to visit my family!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I spend a lot of time on the road for my job and was forced to take an unscheduled stop one night which lead me to to The Clackamas Inn. It had some competition on its particular exit, being a frugal customer, after checking all the hotels, they had the best prices and I must say the moment I walked in the door I was immediately impressed. I was greeted with a smile, the lobby was immaculate. From the tile floor to the granite counter tops it was apparent somebody put the effort into its appearance, I was pleasantly surprised. The room they checked me into was spacious and full of amenities. A fridge, microwave, flat screen TV, designer soaps and toiletries placed very decoratively but seriously all that paled in compared to the bed. The bed was without a doubt the most comfortable I have ever experienced in a hotel. I would go back just to sleep another night in one of those beds. The next morning it was more of the same from the staff, they were super friendly, and whoever prepared the breakfast outdid themselves. Biscuits and gravy, waffles, muffins, cereal, yogurt, bagels. The list goes on, I had to take a picture, it was way more than I expected. All in all, if you are in Clackamas go here, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I only stayed the one time. Either I got lucky or they have amazing rooms for the price. Call ahea...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clackamas
Hampton Inn Portland Clackamas
Comfort Suites Clackamas
Comfort Suites Clackamas
#5 of 7 in Clackamas
Days Inn Clackamas Portland
Monarch Hotel and Conference Center
Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas

Been to Clackamas Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!