Clackamas Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
Hotels.com
$106
$102
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Southeast(Milwaukie)(Great Value!)
$65
EconoLodge
$77
$68
$119
$85
All reviewsbusy intersectionwafflesbiscuits and gravychili dogroom was cleantraffic lightsvery nice continental breakfastpancake machinestay there againfred meyercomfortable mattressstrip mallcold cerealseveral yearsstayed here for two nightslay your headstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013

When I checked in Devon greeted me with a smile. We chatted for a few about my trip up from Ashland. After which he helped to navigate me to my room. When I made it up there the room was amazing. Everything looked so good and welcoming! After the long trip the shower was the first place I hit. It felt great. My girlfriend and I decided we wanted to go get some food and we went downstairs. Devon gave us a few options and we ended up choosing sushi. He directed us to Bluefin which is just up the road by the mall. When we made it back home to the hotel, we crashed out. We woke up just in time for breakfast. The receptionist there, I think his name was Chris, actually held the housekeeping back so we could grab everything we wanted to eat. They. Had. Biscuits and Gravy! I lost my head. It was so good and a great way to start the day. I will be coming back every time we come to visit my family!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I spend a lot of time on the road for my job and was forced to take an unscheduled stop one night which lead me to to The Clackamas Inn. It had some competition on its particular exit, being a frugal customer, after checking all the hotels, they had the best prices and I must say the moment I walked in the door I was immediately impressed. I was greeted with a smile, the lobby was immaculate. From the tile floor to the granite counter tops it was apparent somebody put the effort into its appearance, I was pleasantly surprised. The room they checked me into was spacious and full of amenities. A fridge, microwave, flat screen TV, designer soaps and toiletries placed very decoratively but seriously all that paled in compared to the bed. The bed was without a doubt the most comfortable I have ever experienced in a hotel. I would go back just to sleep another night in one of those beds. The next morning it was more of the same from the staff, they were super friendly, and whoever prepared the breakfast outdid themselves. Biscuits and gravy, waffles, muffins, cereal, yogurt, bagels. The list goes on, I had to take a picture, it was way more than I expected. All in all, if you are in Clackamas go here, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I only stayed the one time. Either I got lucky or they have amazing rooms for the price. Call ahead, I think I might have got one of the last rooms available and it was January.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

i needed a room last minute near Wilsonville and Portland - Clackamas fit that need.

this room was newly renovated and very nice, the bed is super comfortable - i had the best sleep of the new year so far!
it had some traffic noise - but it slowed down at night.

Both the morning and evening staff were very friendly!! and helpful!! and very welcoming. Traveling as a single female they made me feel safe and looked after.

The breakfast buffet is limited but good, there are nice bakeries and coffee shops next door if you want more.
Overall this Inn gave me more comfort than I expected for a fabulous price!

Room Tip: i was on the top floor :) some hallway noise when people walk through but it was quiet by 10pm
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2012

this place is amazing its so clean, i would recommend this place to everyone i know!!!!!! The beds were so comfy!!!!!! And it was a killer deal. the staff are so friendly and welcoming. i was greeted with a huge smile as soon as i walked through the door. It was so clean. I can tell that people that work here take pride in where they work. everyone was so nice i still cant believe it. thank you so much. I will be staying here in the future.

Room Tip: great beds
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Friendly check in and out. Super clean spacious rooms! Extra comfortable beds. Microwave, fridge, and large TV. Free breakfast. Shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Very happy with this hotel. Will be staying here again soon.

Room Tip: Rooms in back are quietier.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends