“Quality Everytime”

Original Thai BBQ
Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Clackamas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 19, 2016

We enjoy the food at this restaurant often. Always good service and great food. A very friendly atmosphere for family and friends.

Reviewed March 31, 2016

I love everything about this place. It's small And the customer service is excellent. The staff is knowledgeable about the food. My favorite is Drunken Noodles or red curry. My husband loves the pad thai and I've tried a few of the soups good for really good. My go-to Thai place In this area.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

When the other local restaurants had standing lines for dinner and we were in a hurry, this site met our expectations. Mainly noted for the lunch crowd, they served us our meal quickly with excellent service. The meal was very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

I always have the combination soup with the chicken and add broccoli. It is flavorful, light and there is always enough left f or another day. All of their offerings are seemingly fresh, tasty and timing is quick for lunch diners from work. The curry is great as well and I love their green tea! The service is quick and efficient. Give it a try and you will most certainly return at a later date!

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

I have been here several tines while visiting Portland. The food and service are quite consistent. The BBQ ribs are wonderful and I always take leftovers home or rather back to the hotel.