“my favorite Thai place around”
Review of Original Thai BBQ

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Original Thai BBQ
Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Clackamas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 31, 2016

I love everything about this place. It's small And the customer service is excellent. The staff is knowledgeable about the food. My favorite is Drunken Noodles or red curry. My husband loves the pad thai and I've tried a few of the soups good for really good. My go-to Thai place In this area.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

When the other local restaurants had standing lines for dinner and we were in a hurry, this site met our expectations. Mainly noted for the lunch crowd, they served us our meal quickly with excellent service. The meal was very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

I always have the combination soup with the chicken and add broccoli. It is flavorful, light and there is always enough left f or another day. All of their offerings are seemingly fresh, tasty and timing is quick for lunch diners from work. The curry is great as well and I love their green tea! The service is quick and efficient. Give it a try and you will most certainly return at a later date!

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

I have been here several tines while visiting Portland. The food and service are quite consistent. The BBQ ribs are wonderful and I always take leftovers home or rather back to the hotel.

Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

My spouse and I ate dinner here on a Saturday evening while traveling through the area. It was just before 7 pm when we arrived but there were only three other tables occupied. The restaurant was very clean and well decorated. I was curious why the menu had many items not available. These were marked with little stickers over the names. I don't know if they are no longer on the menu but the place hasn't reprinted menus, or if they were merely unavailable today. Since there were plenty of choices, I didn't ask.

I ordered Pad Thai and spouse had one of the daily specials, a pumpkin curry. We each had a Thai iced tea also. The food was brought out quickly and piping hot. Everything was as we had ordered and tasted delicious. The portions were large, but not overwhelming. One could have shown restraint and kept half for another meal later.

The servers were excellent. They checked on us at least twice while we ate and kept the ice water glasses filled.