“Excellent Food at a reasonable price!”
Review of Original Thai BBQ

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Original Thai BBQ
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Clackamas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

I have been here several tines while visiting Portland. The food and service are quite consistent. The BBQ ribs are wonderful and I always take leftovers home or rather back to the hotel.

Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

My spouse and I ate dinner here on a Saturday evening while traveling through the area. It was just before 7 pm when we arrived but there were only three other tables occupied. The restaurant was very clean and well decorated. I was curious why the menu had many items not available. These were marked with little stickers over the names. I don't know if they are no longer on the menu but the place hasn't reprinted menus, or if they were merely unavailable today. Since there were plenty of choices, I didn't ask.

I ordered Pad Thai and spouse had one of the daily specials, a pumpkin curry. We each had a Thai iced tea also. The food was brought out quickly and piping hot. Everything was as we had ordered and tasted delicious. The portions were large, but not overwhelming. One could have shown restraint and kept half for another meal later.

The servers were excellent. They checked on us at least twice while we ate and kept the ice water glasses filled.

Reviewed May 21, 2015

My friends and I ate here for lunch and were in and out in under 45 mins. Perfect. Got back to work in perfect time. Service was great. Food was good, but didn't really stand out. We'd had better but also worse. My friends had their Asian Tea and said it was their favorite. I tried it too...really good. Portions were fair, not too small, not overwhelming.
Prices were the same...fair to average. If I worked in the area I would probably go again but wouldn't go out of my way to go there for the food unless I was in the area.

Reviewed April 5, 2015

For those who are on the lookout for vegetarian friendly restaurants, Original Thai BBQ offers tasty veggie selections in the Happy Valley area. The restaurant is located in a shopping mall, but it is very pleasant inside. The wait staff is friendly and the food is quite good.

Reviewed November 29, 2014 via mobile

A short version of the menu is listed on allmenus.com. Called in for take out. Here visiting from Idaho & craving Thai food! Location 1mi from friends home. Can't beat that!