“Wonderful experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The services is always great, the food delicious, the atmoshpere happy. If you sit there and listen to the customers you always hear positive conversations. Great place to go for lunch or dinner! Even the bar area is a great area to eat for parties of 1 or 2 people.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went ot the Olive Garden. The food was good. Had a problem with a purchased gift card and met with the manager. Very good encounter. Enjoyed the food. It was fresher than some of the other olive gardens. Nice portions.

I hate to mention this but this visit to the Olive Garden was one of five places where I used my credit card. It was scanned somewhere, I have no indication it was here. Someone tried to use my card without authorization.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place was my wife's favorite place to eat and I never was a pasta or salad eater before since we visit this place...The food presentation and the clean atmosphere were great!...Wow!, the friendly staffs really know how to cook and serve their food...Even though you are not a vegetable fan, after you eat your salad in here then you will become one!!!Evidently, the aroma of cheese will always makes you remember of how marvelous the Olive Garden is...

2  Thank anaklakay
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife and I have been coming to this particular Olive Garden since we moved to the area in 2005. We live east of Vancouver, Washington and even though we live quite a bit closer to a few other Olive Garden restaurants, we prefer this one and are willing to drive further to go here. We enjoy the atmosphere at this Olive Garden and are always treated very well here. We have tried many different things on the menu and have never been disappointed, either in the quality or quantity. Occasionally they offer a never ending pasta meal in which you can choose from several types of pasta. Of course, that is an especially good deal. One of our favorite dishes here is the egg plant parmesan. Their egg plant parmesan is superior to others we have had in other restaurants. We also love their Minnestrone soup and of course, their rolls! We normally come here once a week and I imagine we will continue doing this for quite some time. By the way, this Olive Garden is conveniently located across the street from the Happy Valley Mall.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed September 29, 2012

What a difference quality ingrediants makes in a meal. Love the food, the service and great value. .....more soup please!