“Consistently Good”

Dining options: Reservations
Lincoln City
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have been going to OSF for years. My first hundred times was in SLC, UT and then in Costa Mesa, CA and various other stores. The food is ALWAYS the same. The prices are great!!! We went to this location on Saturday for a family reunion. There were about 50-60 people in our party. The service, thanks to Ryan, was friendly, efficient and prompt. I had the hearty portion of the clam sauce (my favorite) and was not disappointed. It was just like I remembered. Everyone seemed very pleased with the whole event. Thanks OSF and especially Ryan!!

• Visited December 2012

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Always a great place to eat!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We enjoy the food here but have not been here to eat in a couple of years because we live in Southern Oregon. We enjoy the decor, food and wait staff. Yummy pasta and pesto salad dressing. I particularly love the little loaf of bread you get on the little bread board and you get to cut it and send crumbs all over the table and my wife can't say anything because that's the way it is. LOL. We would eat here monthly if we lived in the area. All is good but I will say that I believe Olive Garden is a step above in flavors and menu choices but this is a nice change. I did observe that the parking lot was not really the most presentable, it needed some cleanup and tidying up, plants and such were not top of the line.

• Visited September 2012
Fresno, California
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Some of the best real Italian food I have ever had, kids menu was a plus! Great service! Will be coming back!

Visited July 2012
Pendleton, Oregon
“Good food.”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

This was good food and a lot of it. It was loud and expensive but good! My main problem was we had to wait over 45 min and they has a lot of open tables!

Orlando, Florida
“Cheap and great”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food was great as always, fantastic prices. Good service. Reliable. Surprisingly not very busy as compared to the Duarte, California location on a Saturdy night.

Visited August 2012