“Do not eat at Carver Cafe!!!!”
Review of Carver Cafe

Carver Cafe
Ranked #41 of 85 Restaurants in Clackamas
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed March 29, 2010

If you’re a Twilight fan or just hungry for lunch please don't waste your time with Carver Cafe... I was there 3.27.10 taking my friend and our daughter’s site seeing, and we were literally waited on by a 12 year old with a very bad attitude. Not only did this rude child through our menus at us, but she probably spit in our water. It was of the worse experiences I have ever had at a restaurant.
To top it off, while we were try to pay a table behind us had found hair in their food and was having a hard time getting their waitress to come over to speak to them about it. Then once she did come to their table the waitress acted like it was a hug inconvenience to bring them a fresh dish.... Now we know where the unruly child gets it from sense she did call the other waitress Grandma…Ugh
We were so, so, so disappointed that a restaurant who has received a lot of business due to all the Twilight fans would treat paying customers this way; would treat anyone this way. I would suggest you only stop by to take pictures our front and call it good. Not worth the suffering!!! Oh and this was not my frist time here. I was treated badly 10/09 and was trying to give the Café a second chance… NOT ANY MORE!

18  Thank Twilightmom2

Reviewed September 6, 2009

My family and I are Twilight lovers and decided to take a 3 hour trip to the Portland area for a short Twi-tour. We planned on eating at the Carver Cafe one Sunday afternoon. We pulled in, took a few photos and proceeded to walk in. It was very small, with just about 10 tables or so. All but 2 tables were full, so we waited for them to be cleaned. While we were waiting, I pulled out my camera to take a picture of a cool chalkboard they have about the kitchen. The female waitress said to me pretty rudely, "You better not get me in your picture." I told her no problem. We waited a little longer and finally got a table. We were directed to our table and given 2 menus for 4 people. During the 15 minutes we were there, the waitress argued with the cook about an order very loudly and compeletely ignored us and the people that were seated before us. 15 minutes was a bit long for us to wait to even get a glass of water or be acknowledged, so we left. On our way out, my husband mentioned to the waitress that her service was terrible. She said, "Tell my boss!". Her attitude was horrible. When we got outside, there was a guy with a Carver Cafe t-shirt on. My husband spoke with him and he told us that the waitress was part owner, so it made her remark even more sarcastic and uncalled for. If I had a business that made much more money because of the popularity of tourists, I would treat them much better than we were treated. No recommended.

9  Thank Jennifer C