“Great breakfasts and great prices”

Dean's Homestyle Cafe
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Clackamas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My wife and I often eat here for Sunday breakfasts. It is one of my favorite places to eat. The food, especially the Eggs Benedict, is always well prepared and the servings are very generous. I especially like the shrimp omelette. It is just shrimp and cheese with lots of both.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

You always get a filling meal along with exceedingly good, friendly service. An excellent place to take hungry teenagers.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

What a breakfast! Huge portions; one omelet could satisfy 3 people! Fresh, hot food. My son had the biggest burger I've ever seen! Service was prompt and friendly. Coffee was free-flowing.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My family often treks to this little place by the road. Whenever we are in the area, we drop in for a bite to eat. Why? The food is delicious and you are treated like family. The staff is friendly and it has an overall vibe that screams "Comfortable, warm! Forget the takeout and just stay here until dinner!" Quite often I find myself tempted to! When you are in the area, I implore you to come in and get some home style food and home style service.

4  Thank TheBooReview
Reviewed March 6, 2013

For a local hole in the wall spot, Deans rocks on all levels. Very large portions that are quality. My husband and I split a breakfast omelet as it is HUGE and is made with 6 eggs and comes with hash browns and choice of bread, toast, muffin etc. Not a big restaurant and always a waitng line and list but well worth the wait...they also do take out if you don't feel like waiting!!!