Clarion Inn & Suites
$143
$120
$102
ComfortSuites
Clackamas Inn & Suites(Clackamas)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
$80
$70
$115
All reviewskaiser hospitalcontinental breakfastoatmealdowntown portlandproteinsurgeryrenovationmaxpdx
Reviewed July 7, 2010

The great rate was what drew me to this days inn. I found that the rooms were some what above what I find at most days inn. The breakfast was the normal blah danish and cereal. Parking is kind of strange, there really is not a front door for this place. We ended up parking near a side entrance. Another great thing about this hotel is that it is located near a mall and lots of stores so everything you might need is close by.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I am very pleased with everything about this hotel. During my 3+ weeks here, I have been in 3 different rooms on 2 different floors (by my choice) . Housekeeping has been excellent! I am a very picky, critical person and always notice anything that's not right, but I have found nothing to criticize about the daily cleaning and replenishing of towels, shampoo, soaps, coffee, cups, etc. done by the housekeepers here. Plus, they have all been very friendly and have followed my requests to not be disturbed on days when I wanted to sleep in. The front desk staff is very friendly and have met all of my requests with a smile. The breakfasts are always fresh and the area is kept clean. The one and only thing that I did not like was the unfriendliness of one staff member who picked me up at the airport and also put out the breakfast nearly every morning. She did her job adequately, but never smiled or spoke, and on one occasion was very rude to me because I asked for a muffin 20 minutes early before the breakfast bar opened. (Had to be on the job by 6:00am) The hotel is conveniently located just off of I-205 and close to several stores and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to this hotel to others.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2009

This is a completely average hotel. I would likely stay somewhere a little nicer next time, while I can say nothing poor about this hotel, there is nothing really nice to say about it either. Totally average. The rooms all have wireless service, but since I have a work firewall against wireless could not access the internet, that was a little disapointing but more my issue than the hotels. Third floor is a sleep center for a local medical group, I found that a bit odd. There is a workout room but it has one machine a bowflex. Totally basic.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2009

Well where to start- first we were sent up to a room on the top floor where there was a sleep lab at the end of the hall. weird. When we opened the door to our room the stench of cigarette smoke was undeniable! even though we had specifically asked for a non-smoking room. I looked at the door to make sure they didn't just make a mistake and found they had placed a cut out of a non-smoking symbol over the smoking symbol with two sided sticky tape. When we brought the sticker to the front desk to request a different room and let them know that just putting a sticker on it just simply would not do, the manager tried to tell us that it was really a non smoking room. I am not that stupid, really. They gave us a different room and it just went from bad to worse. The bed was so substandard and you could see the very old mattress through the sheet. Long story short we had to put our own blanket down over the sheet and sleep with no covers.

We would never have chosen this hotel it was included in the price of a business conference. the next day we packed up and got the conference people to provide us with a more suitable room. We ended up with a Holiday inn ahhh at least a three star with clean sheets. And no weird stains. Oh and for all this we had to pay $100 for one horrible night!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2009

I stay in Portland area for work all the time I have tried other locations but always come back here. The staff is very friendly, the property is always clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)