“Room was disappointing”

Days Inn Clackamas Portland
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Clackamas
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The room was clean but very small. This is an outdated hotel that really needs remodeling. I won't be staying here again---just not what I expected.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kabacho

Reviewed May 10, 2012

We have stayed there several times over the last few years but not any more, it needs updating and cleaning. Rooms are dirty, bath tub was cracked and dirty, tv broken, etc.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank toddandmarie
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Desk clerks were nice and friendly. My one complaint concerns the breakfast room. Staff was unable to keep up with the large volume of diners. One morning I found most of the tables dirty, no orange juice, and the bananas all gone. Another morning there was no coffee. All things considered, though, I do recommend this Days Inn.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Greg N
Reviewed February 27, 2012

You get what you paid for.. place to sleep.. all amenities, breakfast... So yes, decent for price..

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 6, 2012

During my recent business trip, I stayed for several weeks @ the Days Inn Portland South in Clackamas, Oregon. By far, this hotel (and it's staff) provided an excellent location to stay with it's close proximity to Downtown Portland, and also nearby shopping, the Max Station for convenient access into the City, restaurants and other local amenities.
Definitely make this hotel on your short list for places to stay. Albeit, the hotel may be a little outdated (but on the other hand is also kept extremely clean due to their hardworking cleaning staff) and the Front Desk staff's professional attitude, complete expedient willingness to facilitate any hotel guest's request, and overall positive attitude make for all good experience.
The consistent respect and exemplary service of Hotel employees' PJ Helit, along with his staff of Mallory, Dayana, and Sujana were a constant throughout my stay. I've stayed in all ranges of hotels from Five Stars down and have not been provided this high level of service that I had received while staying at this Days Inn location.
I definitely will be back; save yourself some time looking for hotels and make this location your choice.
Keith Rost

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Keith R
Reviewed January 15, 2012

The rooms most certainly need a make-over as we have stayed in much nicer Days Inns.Our room was small and the queen sized bed filled the room. Breakfast was good and the location across the free-way from a huge mall is good.

Room Tip: Stay on the side away from the freeway so you have a quiet sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Portland is one of my favorite places and I make solo trips here often to unwind. As such, value is important to me...maximum bang for minimum cost. I've stayed here two years running and I can say it's on my short of list of places that I consider - I've have good experiences here. It's next to I-205 but I haven't noticed the noise when I've stayed there. Clackamas Town Center, with numerous places to eat and a MAX station that will take you downtown, is a short walk across the overpass.

Nice spacious rooms, a friendly staff that sometimes does more than expected, and resolves problems promptly. I would definitely consider staying here again and again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank pineapplejuice729
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clackamas
Monarch Hotel and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Portland Clackamas
Ramada Portland
Ramada Portland
#75 of 146 in Portland

Been to Days Inn Clackamas Portland? Share your experiences!