“a perfect getaway”

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Clackamas
Canada
“a perfect getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

It was exactly as described. My room was nice and clean no issues at all. Breakfast is very simple but ok. You are close to a transit line, big shopping center and across the street is very good German Restaurant, Gustav. Highly recommended, I went there three times!
The Days Inn is a good place to stay. Little bit noisy, as they are located at a very busy freeway but not bad considering that I am a light sleep person.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Fresno, Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

I live in Calif. and have stayed at the Days Inn South in Clackamas Oregon on a number of occasions when I travel to the Portland area to visit with my family. My son and his family are there and I have a blast visiting them and visiting with my two year old granddaughter. The rooms at the hotel are comfortable, the pool is lovely, the continental breakfast tasty, and above all the service is fantastic. The folks have helped us locate restaurants, printed our boarding passes before flights to minimize our checkin time at the airport, and made sure that we were located by an elevator on one occasion when my husband had a foot injury. Thanks for all the help Days Inn South at Clackamas!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2011

Stayed here on 6th April as we headed up the west coast.
Large hotel, service from lobby was excellent. Room was clean and comfortable. Fridge and microwave and good internet. Breakfast was good and there was no problems at all with this hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2011

I was on a quick trip into Portland and spent 2 nights at the Days Inn. A quiet, family like atmosphere with helpful, kind staff everywhere in the hotel. I guess my goal was to shop as much as I could and given the proximity of the hotel to the near-by Town Center Clackamas Mall; it was perfect! The room was a bit squished with everything but I guess it had all I needed from a clean big bed to desk, fridge, and coffe machine. Early Morning breakfast was interesting with the 'make your own waffle' and home-made style cut up apples, it made me feel I was at home, one person was even in her pajamas.

They provide a free shuttle bus within a 2 mile radius(which i discovered pretty late) and one to and back from the airport (upon request). The hotel was kinda under-staffed it seemed and even though the morning driver was on leave I had a very kind employee(Sidney, if I'm not mistaken) wake-up very early to get me into the airport on time which was much appreciated.
I did get a few roudy kids walk into the spa/gym next door during the second night but I was too exhausted to do anything about that and anyways it didn't last too long.

The staff made me feel like I had walked into my home from the second I was in till I set foot in the airport.

Overall, I would certainly recomend the hotel and really like to thank the staff for their amazing hospitality

Just don't get mixed up with the other 2 Days Inn's in Portland ;)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

The rooms were smaller than they appeared on the website. They were dirty and outdated. The beds were horrible; my boyfriend and I may ahve slept 2 or 3 hours a night due to the poor quality of the beds. I now have neck and back pain from sleeping horribly. The breakfast is not worth eating since it such poor quality food. I drove to Starbucks the one morning and then walked to the coffee shop located in the shopping center next to the hotel. I would have stayed at Motel 6 had I known the quaility was the same. I would have safed me and my three other friends a lot more money.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank TravelGirl312011

Travelers are raving about these Clackamas hotels

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

Stayed here because my mom had surgery at kaiser and we needed a place to stay. we checked in, the staff Cindy was very accommodating to our needs. We requested a quiet room and she recommended the third floor because half of the third floor was the Kaiser sleep lab. When I looked creeped out by "sleep lab" she explained it to me and I was glad that she did. The room was very quiet and clean. I called the front desk to request more towels and Cindy brought them up personally.

We stayed for a week, and the entire staff was very accommodating. They did not know the reason for our stay so I knew it wasn't the staff pitying us and giving us special attention. I would go again if I was ever in the area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2010

We arrived and asked for an upstairs room and rode in an elevator that smelled like gas and helium balloons. My wife took a bath and noticed mold and mildew growing in the bathtub. The pool was slimy and unclean. The sauna had not been cleaned in over a year. Upon leaving, the counter clerk Cindy was extremely rude and accused us of smoking in our room and charged us $150 because some guest on another floor smelled smoke. She did not even investigate the issue, just was going to charge us! We made her go to the room and investigate, and she was clearly wrong then demanded we leave for challenging her "authority"! Never stay here, they are dirty, moldy, rude and gross. We called the Days Inn corporate office and said this location is privately owned and has a litany of complaints against them!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clackamas
Monarch Hotel and Conference Center
Comfort Suites Clackamas
#5 of 8 in Clackamas
Courtyard Portland Southeast/Clackamas
BEST WESTERN Plus Rivershore Hotel

Been to Days Inn Clackamas Portland? Share your experiences!