“Best pie”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #14 of 38 Restaurants in Central Point
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Danville, Arkansas
“Best pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

My favorite pie is sugar free marion berry. Very friendly staff here. Love it is so close to the Pilot truck stop.

Medford, Oregon, United States
“What do I say?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Best way I can put it...like a Denny's. They do however offer some good pie and fantastic hot sandwiches. The one waitress that goes by "Mom" (if I recall correctly) is one of the best waitresses I've ever had for any place. I've been here a few times, mostly late a night.

Overall, the place is pretty average and nothing spectacular. You come for the food and the food is average. The service can vary widely. I find the best service in the early mornings or late at night. Busy nights you usually get stuck with someone who just doesn't care and is there only for their hourly pay and doesn't try for a tip.

A few times when I do online orders for pick-up, I don't get half of what was ordered and have to ask for it. -Shrugs.- Place is average. Service can vary from either outstanding or just lackluster. Food is just average, sometimes great.

Central Point, Oregon
“Food and Service was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Wife and I enjoy visiting this restaurant when ever we can. It's located great to all the local things, food always is fresh, and they really make great pies.

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food with helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We order take out with appetizer and main course. Food was very good and staff was very helpful. They don't deliver but when we request them they deliver to our hotel without any extra cost.

Bonanza
“Great Restaurant with great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

We really enjoyed our waitress and staff. They were funny and quickly served us. The food was great and the pie is awesome. Highly recommend.

Visited November 2013