Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Central Point
Bedfordshire, UK
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Seems like quite a new hotel. Everything seems to work. This is just what we expect from a HIE. Despite being right by the I-5, with the Interstate on one side and a large truck stop on the other, the room was very quiet indeed. We slept well and breakfast was good in a nice big breakfast lounge. Pity we were only there for one night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank John_W_UK
MFRCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking a moment to share your delightful experience. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again the next time you travel through the area. I can’t wait to share this feedback with our entire staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Anchorage, Alaska
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I missed my flight because this hotel not only failed to set up my requested cab ride to the airport, it was unable to set up another ride for 40 minutes. I was only 1.5 miles from the airport. It was agony trying to deal with Eddie, the only staff member on watch, because he was so unconcerned about the situation. I finally got him to try some other cab companies but by then it was too late. My experience is that the employees at this hotel are incompetent and apathetic.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Julie C
MFRCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, this is the feedback we need to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. The candid comments are a welcome opportunity for us to improve. I have discussed your experience with our staff and management team, as we all share the vision of providing the best guest experience possible. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments and we hope that the next time you are in the area we have the opportunity to make you stay award winning.
Boerne, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed here to be near the airport for an early morning departure, after a long road trip where we'd been guests in others' homes for days. The Holiday Inn Express was exactly what the doctor ordered. The room (queen suite) was very spacious, with a nice small sofa and comfortable accent chair. The bathroom was large and impeccably clean. The beds were extremely comfortable, with a choice of firm or soft pillows. We heard absolutely no noise from people or machinery outside our room, which was lovely for much needed rest. The air conditioner and ventilation did an excellent job during very smoky air quality conditions. The breakfast buffet was good, our bill was prepared and under our door plenty early. All in all, very pleased indeed. My only tiny complaint was that the knob on one of the lamps was missing, so it couldn't be turned on. I didn't report it and have the feeling it would have been corrected promptly if I had.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rubbiecat
MFRCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Excellent – thank you so much for staying with the Holiday Inn Express Central Point and sharing your experience. I am glad to read that you had a good stay and I hope that you will come back and visit us again.
Deltona, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed here one night on the way to Seattle and one night on the return. When we first checked in, I was not aware that the room had no fridge (one of the few HI where you have to book a suite to get a fridge). The desk clerk - Jak - said she could put a fridge in my room and adjust my future stays to indicate that requirement. She had that fridge in the room within a few minutes! Then on the return trip, there was a horrendous pounding coming from the second floor. This time, Eddie was on the front desk. He patiently tried to stop the noise with a couple of calls, then went upstairs to find it was 1 little girl sounding as though she was a wrecking ball coming through the ceiling. the noise stopped and he adjusted my rate 'for the inconvenience' - he offered, it was not something I requested. I have traveled around the world (retired travel agent) and rarely encountered such accommodating hotel employees. They even did a follow-up call to my room to see if there was anything else we needed. These two employees are a great example of excellent customer service and deserve a pat on the back. As far as the hotel, clean room, good location (a nearby diner has pretty good food and is walking distance), good breakfasts. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank frmrtvlagt
MFRCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am honored by your loyalty. I also want to thank you for sending me an email as well as sharing comments on TripAdvisor regarding Jak and Eddie; I shared those comments with our entire staff and it was very up lifting. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. I hope that the next time you are in town, we have the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you!!!!
Peachtree City, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Hotel and room were very clean and modern. Small, but nice swimming pool and hot tub, breakfast was nice, but prefer waffle maker to automated plastic pancake maker. Staff was friendly and courteous and also provided a complimentary USA Today.

• Stayed July 2013
MFRCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
I appreciate you taking the write about your delightful experience. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement. We look forward to the opportunity to your return visit!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stopped here while traveling through Oregon. It was clean with comfy beds. The air conditioner worked great. The breakfast was not as good as other Holiday Inns. With a family of 5, we were able to get a suite for a reasonable price. I loved the spaciousness of it. The pool was clean but small. Friendly staff.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Karen B
I am so glad that you choose to stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience. I hope that you will come visit us again the next time you are traveling through Oregon.
Agoura, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Located off a convenient exit off the I5 just north of the Crater Lake highway. It has everything you need in a clean, quiet part of town. Front desk staff are extremely accommodating. I will stay here again when I am in Medford again.

Room Tip: South side faces the freeway, north side faces the truckstop