On our 2nd visit, things had changed. Had a miserable night. There is the freeway on one Sid and a new truck depot on the other. Sleeping with the window open is way too noisy and when closing the window, the fan for air will not reduce to a low roar. I don't remember their beds being so hard and lumpy and the pad was just bunched up. That will be our second and last night..sorry Holiday....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford Central Point Oregon is your gateway to Southern Oregon and located only minutes from Rogue Valley Medford Intl. Airport (MFR). This hotel is a great starting point for visiting some of the area attractions, such as Crater Lake National Park, historic Jacksonville, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the Jackson County Fairgrounds & Expo, Rogue River, and the House of Mystery at the Oregon Vortex. Conveniently located off I-5 , exit 33 in north Medford or if you re flying into or out of Medford, we will pick up the tab for the taxi ride to and from the airport. Our hotel offers the comfort, amenities, and value that both business and leisure travelers are looking for. So come visit us soon and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Medford-Central Point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Medford-Central Point
- Holiday Inn Central Point
- Central Point Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Central Point