“Warm and friendly”

The Point Pub and Grill
Cuisines: American, Pub, Grill, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Point's mission is to be the world's best neighborhood pub and grill experience. Being the best means providing outstanding quality, service, cleanliness, and value, so that we make every customer smile and say "I'll be back!".
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Warm and friendly”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Knowing nothing about Central Point, we stopped for lunch at the first restaurant we saw. The Point Bar and Grill is located in an older brick building in the center of downtown. We sat in the bar which has maintained it's warm historic look but has added a slight upscale feel with cherry stained tables and chair. A solid selection of local ales, a good and diverse menu and friendly and informative staff made for an excellent lunch. Would eat here again before even looking for an alternative.

Visited May 2014
HEW_AT_THE_POINT, Owner at The Point Pub and Grill, responded to this review, May 2, 2015
Hello, RobPeckham. My apologies for not responding sooner to your kind review of The Point. Thanks fro visiting us from Coos Bay, and I hope you visit us again. Cheers!

-Hew

Medford
“The Point gets it”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We tried the Point for the first time on Memorial Day. We sat in the outdoor patio which is beautiful with herbs, flowers and garden vegetables growing around the perimeter. Our server was friendly and gave us great service. The food was fresh and all made from scratch, and very good. Nothing scorched, cold or stale. Nothing packaged. My husband had the Jerk Chicken, marinated and grilled, with home made mac n' cheese that was excellent. The portions were large enough for a man to enjoy. I had the fish n' chips and the batter was crispy with subtle herbs. The basic fries and cole slaw were perfect. They offer 2 or 3 varieties of fries. My husband's salad was fresh, large and the blue cheese dressing was also home made. We will return often!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Charm B
Hello, Charm B. My apologies for not responding sooner to your kind review of The Point. Thanks for dining with us, and I hope you visit us again soon. We get a lot of good feedback about our patio, which is now open for the season, and I hope you get a chance to give it a try. Cheers! -Hew
Central Point, Oregon
“Great place for a pint and a good meal”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The Point is a nice relaxed place with great service. The panini sandwiches and salads are great with some good brews in tap. My wife and I grab lunch here often.

• Visited May 2014
Hello, BajaBuzz. My apologies for not responding sooner to your kind review of The Point. Thanks for "getting to The Point". It is important to us to feature Oregon beers. I am glad you enjoy them. I hope you visit us again soon. We get a lot of good feedback about our patio, which is now open for the season, and I hope you get a chance to give it a try. Cheers! -Hew
Tucson, Arizona
“Very Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The Point is just what Central Point needed, a nicer restaurant right downtown with great food and good service. The chicken pasta dishes were fresh, delicious, and very flavorful. The fresh vegetables were very crisp and tasty! The facility is beautiful, and it feels nice while still being casual and laid back. The Point y new favorite restaurant in CP. The Point Pub and Grill will definitely bring me back to CP for dinner.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Brandon D
Greetings,BrandonDeLeo . My apologies for not responding sooner to your kind review of The Point. We appreciate your patronage and your kind words. I hope you visit us again soon. We are receiving a lot of good feedback about our patio, which is now open for the season, and I hope you give it a try. Cheers! -Hew
Grants Pass, Oregon
“The Point Pub and Grill is a keeper!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We drove from Grants Pass having heard about the Point. We were not disappointed, food and service was excellent. Definitely worth the drive!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CarrieN111
mcdocs, Owner at The Point Pub and Grill, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Thank you for visiting us from Grants Pass and thank you for your kind words. We hope you visit again. Try out our P.P.& G. Patio. We have combined landscaping of trees/shrubs/flowers with vegetables and herbs, and have started harvesting some of the veggies and herbs for the kitchen. Please come see us again.