“Try it, it's AMAZINGLY FUN!!!!!”

Rogue Valley ZipLine Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the most THRILLING ZipLine in the Pacific Northwest and the Zip, Dip, & Sip Tour. Rogue Valley ZipLine Adventure is nestled in the historic gold mining hills of beautiful Southern Oregon. Our Company provides guided zipline tours ran by certified guides on our progressive 5-line course. With many spectacular views including: Crater Lake Rim, Mt. McLoughlin and Table Rocks. The park has over 2700 feet of zipline and is ADA friendly (please contact management for ADA accommodations).
Cottonwood, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Try it, it's AMAZINGLY FUN!!!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was a tad skeptical after looking at a different location on the coast, however NO worries this place is top notch in service & SAFETY & history of the area!! Kevin is extremely funny, knowledgeable, and he's super safety conscious, goes over everything several times.
The owner came and took people who could not do the hiking in a little 4 wheel drive car. Super nice for those that might not be able to do it otherwise! So there ADA accessible!! My husband and I purchased the web cam drive super cool to see yourself flying through the air! Remember you have to put the thing in your own camera and take a few pics before you can get it put on dvd, I wish we had known this ahead of time. So now you know!!
I deff think it's worth it, however after all the training I think we should have the option of doing the longest 1 one more time!! I'd even pay an extra 5-10bucks for the option! I have told every one about this place, when I save up some more cash I'll be back!

Walterville
“Zippin' Fun!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

What an awesome day! The weather was perfect, the hosts, Josh and Lisa were great and the zipping couldn't have been better. So fun to zip over the tops of trees and enjoy the fantastic views. What a fabulous way to spend our 45th wedding anniversary. I will never forget it. We want to bring the grandkids next time. They would have a blast. Many thanks to the both of you:)

Yreka, California
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

So so much fun!! Even better with amazing guides Julie and Lisa! They were so great, so amazing, they were half the experience. :) Awesome time. Definitely worth revisiting.

Salem, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

What an awesome experience!!! The guides Lisa and Kevin were amazing, making the experience for my family an incredible one, an experience we'll never forget. Awesome views high up in the hills above the Rogue Valley, as we were zipping over the trees we could see literally for miles. If you have the opportunity to go, I highly recommend it! Our family will be back again in the near future.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic staff, views and safety equipment!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The staff members of this establishment are exceptional! They are entertaining, hilarious, highly considerate of special needs and first timers. They gave clear and simple instructions and were prepared to deal with all sizes, shapes and experience levels. As this was my first time zip lining I really appreciated the light heartedness and the attention to detail that was given from beginning to end. The location of the lines is set with wonderful nature backdrops. The guide gives a brief and informative history of the property, business and owners. The safety equipment is new and taken care of well. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience!!!

Visited August 2013