“Anniversary Trip”

Rogue Jet Boat Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience Oregon's top cultural attraction with our exhilarating yet historically rich Discovery Tours on the beautiful Upper Rogue River. Just outside the Medford-Central Point area, you are transported to days past with the stunning natural beauty of the iconic Table Rocks, wild life viewing, quiet celebrity retreats, along with learning the local Native American history and lore. Throw in some 360's, private river island exploration souvenier arrowhead hunting and you have the perfect outing for all ages in your group! All tours operated by Coast Guard certified captains and depart 4 times daily, 7 days a week May to September. Meals available with all tours. Wine Tasting, cheese and chocolate sampling are also available next door to check-in before or after your river tour.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am so glad that we took a jet boat trip with Rogue Jet Boat Adventures. My wife and I could not stop talking about how great the trip was. We both have lived in Southern Oregon for years and we learned so much about the area in our beautiful adventure. The section of the Rogue River on our trip is so close to Medford but it was like being quickly transported to a world away. We had a blast and I highly recommend Rogue Jet Boat Adventures.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We had a wonderful adventure on the Rogue River this afternoon. Taylor is knowledgeable about the local history as well as an extremely competent captain of his speed boat. The snacks afterwards were great local offerings and we had even made arrangements to have dinner alongside the river after our adventure. Very friendly, service oriented operation. I would highly recommend this attraction to anyone.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This was a very friendly excursion. The owner/guide was great. He was very informative about the history in this area of the Rouge river and the wild life, which we found very interesting. Especially being able to watch an otter family frolic at the edge of a log. The ride ended with a light snack at their landing area. Where they are developing that area for a multitude of out door activities. If you would like to view a different area of the Rouge river I would highly recommend this very friendly outfitter.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This really was a blast and was so much more fun than hellgate. With Rouge Jet Boat adventures I saw parts of the river I've never seen and I've lived here for 17 years. Can't wait to go again!

1  Thank chasesteele007