“Just Edible”

Add it.
Ma's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 39 Restaurants in Central Point
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: phone 541-664-7700 its on the corner of E Pine Street and 2nd Street in a grey 2 story building
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My wife and I were really hungry when we decided to eat at Ma's. You know that old saying "Hunger is the Best Sauce". Even so the food was just so-so. The service was good but the food not so good. I should have known with only one review, on yelp, it was a gamble. I hope this review adds a little balance.

There are newer reviews for Ma's Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed May 24, 2011

Do not go here. We walked in and it smelled like a toliet. We suspect that it was the disgusting fish tank in the center of the restuaruant. It was very dirty and run down. We never go used to the smell. It stunk the whole time we were in there. We would have left as soon as we walked in, but we had a certificate we had to use. The prices were okay but the food was terrible. The general taos chicken seriously tasted like donuts. There were no noodles in the chow mein just vegetables. Service was only okay. Don't waist your time or money.

Reviewed January 8, 2011

We have been dining at Ma's for 8+ years now, we have enjoyed the place very much until yesterday. The waitress was rude! She was quick to bring the ticket- "I hadn't got 1/3 of my food eaten". My husband asked then for a refill and was replied with, "That will be an additional .50" per refill, he asked, when did that start, she said "it has always been that way". No, we have never had to pay additionally with the meal. We also had some visitor's come in to say Hi, at our table and the waitress barged through them. We have never have we been treated so badly at Ma's. They need to look at who they hire. They do have good food. We won't be returning........I don't like being treated like that and to give them money too! :0(

1  Thank tilla89
Reviewed March 5, 2010

When we walked in to Ma's we thought what did we walk into. his place isn't much on atmosphere but the food was fantastic. I'm not a senior but ordered from the senior menu I still had to take food home, its fresh and in big portions and at a great value. They also offer family style dishes also offered in large portions and at great values. I will visit Ma's again.

Ma's also does a lot of take-outs for locals.