“Good food, good service, good attitude”
Review of Cascade Inn

Cascade Inn
Ranked #10 of 12 Restaurants in Cascade Locks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Breakfast to start the drive from Cascade Locks east to Biggs, then across and back the north side of the river. Omelets were terrific, sausage patty quite good. Service first rate. Coffee was good and just kept coming. Waitress was open,chatty, pleasant, and attentive. Seemed like locals like the place. We'll go back

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was one of the most depressing places I've ever eaten in. The food was just bad and the poor service in no way made up for it. Atmosphere was dreary; the dining area is in desperate need of a makeover. My husband and I ordered the onion rings, nachos and a grilled cheese. These were the first onion rings I've had in the state of Oregon that were not good. Pretty sure they came from a bag in the freezer. The nachos were barely warm and topped with sparsely adorned canned olives, "taco meat", raw onions and tomatoes. The grilled cheese was flavorless. It seemed like absolutely no care was put into the food prep, and the waitress looked unprofessional and inappropriate in sweatpants and hooded sweatshirt. She wasn't particularly nice to us and it was apparent that the locals are treated much better than out of towners.

1  Thank Mairead O
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Had lunch with the wife here as we toured. The grilled chicken sandwich I had was overly dry and was the size of a hamburger bun, yet served on sourdough bread which was twice the size of the breast. My wife had a turkey sandwich which was nothing more than luncheon meat served with yellow potato salad. The fries were very good and grease less.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had the experience of eating here while in Cascade Locks. A very good experience. We were in Cascade Locks late at night after the majority of places closed. We went into an older looking coffee shop looking restaurant not expecting much, but we were very surprised! The amount of food for the price was outstanding! The Chef put lots of very nice touches on the plates, he cares about his food! The desserts were very good also. If I and when I am in Cascade Locks again, I would visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We went to Cascade locks Oregon to take the Sternwheeler Dinner Cruise -
It was suggested to us by a local to stop at The Cascade Inn for a cold Drink and something to eat- since it was halfway back to our Hotel ( The Best Western ).

We sure were glad we Stopped! Erica behind the Bar was Friendly Knowledgeable and we enjoyed her Customer Service. Some Local's invited us into their conversations and we ended up spending a few hours enjoying some Drinks and chatter-
Great Jukebox - Pool Table - big Bar area - Booths near Big Windows and some Lottery Type Game Machines make up this Bar and Grill.

Big portions- Great Choices- Great Food-

We definitely will make this our Restaurant Stop when we return to The Cascade Locks Oregon.