“AVOID EATING HERE!!!!”
Review of Pacific Crest Pub - CLOSED

Pacific Crest Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed April 21, 2012

the locals get treated just as badly as the visitors here. this is my neighbor's story. last week she and her brother went there for dinner and were ignored for the better part of an hour. they finally ordered and got a beer, but the service was so awful and rude they walked out without eating or drinking anything.

the owner called the police and is actually pressing charges. perhaps my neighbor didn't realize that once you order and are served you need to pay, which she offered to do, but the owner said she wants to make an example. this is an extremely poor example of how to treat local customers in a small town. i'm pushing a local boycott ... avoid eating here!

i wish this allowed me to give zero stars

5  Thank deanna b

Reviewed December 2, 2011

My wife and I stopped here on our way through the gorge. I was immediately put off by the cavalier attitude of a women, whom based on her own self importance, I assume was the owner. This should have been our Que to leave, instead we stayed and I truly regret that we did. We got the "Oregonian" pizza. Portland has a lot of good pizza and I'm willing to shell over $24 buck for a decent pie. This pizza was substandard to say the least. The crust was like cardboard...literally and the topping were so sparse it was almost comical. My 3 year old seriously could have done better than this. If this is how they treat their customers and this is the product they serve, I wonder how they survive. We will not eat here again.

9  Thank vincentrusso0
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I wanted this to be more that it was.... My burger was over cooked and my buddy's pizza, honestly tasted like cardboard. Beer was good, but that was it. Also I'm not sure how they survive with the schedule they keep? Closed @ 7:30??? Even if the food was good that would have been a disappointing in and of it's self. Won"t be back.......

8  Thank Robert S
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Decent beer selection, but the food was not so hot. What is the deal with the burger meat not being cooked under well-done? Low quality meat? I don't know. Chowder, apparently a 'hallmark', it was really not great (made a few of out party not feel so great later either). Decent fries and horseradish (known for apparently), but children's fare was oven/microwave reheat-esque.

6  Thank originalXfactor
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We went to PCP tonight for dinner. It was recommended by our hotel. When we got there we saw that they stopped serving at 8 p.m. - we arrived around 7:30 p.m.. But we received our food very fast, and it was unbelievably delicious. The menu had a variety of options. I had the pulled BBQ sandwich, my dad had a burger and my mom had the salmon platter. We all were extremely happy with our choices.