“Bakery worth the stop”
Review of Carlton Bakery

Carlton Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Carlton
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Baked goods have unique local ingredients, coffee was good. Sandwiches were amazing. Small and will run out of items, but worth the stop!

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Lovely bakery. Beautiful pastries, amazing pecan roll, friendly people.

I had the breakfast sandwich on a fresh croissant with bacon. It was very nice. They serve Stumptown coffee as well.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Strictly a bakery, but a good one. Great bread and for me I found pastries that were not too sweet, always a bonus!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Our Innkeeper at the Carlton Inn recommended the bakery. This place has an amazing array of snacks, breads, rolls and other treats. They did not disappoint on any of the items we tried. They also serve Stumptown coffee. If you've had Stumptown before, you'll know why I mentioned it. If not, try it. It's terrific.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I tasted a sample of Carlton Bakery's 10 Grain bread at the Newberg farmers market a couple of months ago, and I was completely hooked. I've made the drive to Carlton from Portland *for a loaf of bread* four times since then. It's really that good. Multigrain breads are often too dense, but this one isn't. It's pull-apart tender, like good Challah, but with a deep, nutty flavor. If you want something specific (as I always do), you can call ahead and they'll reserve what you want. This is great, because the breads are sometimes gone early in the day.