“The scenery is as good as the wine” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Wheelchair Accessible
amherst
“The scenery is as good as the wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Every time I visit with my friends in Oregon, I make sure we visit here. The wine is great and the view is picture perfect! I can't wait for the USPS to start allowing us to ship wine through the mail, I would love to get their wine on my doorstep here in Ohio. Employees are super friendly making this a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

• Visited August 2013

Sydney
“Italian Wines in the Willamette Valley, Oregon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Want to try something different then a drop by Cana's Feast will fit the bill. Italian style wines from local grapes such as Barbera and Sangiovese makes a nice difference to loads of Pinot Noir (as great as it is). Worth the stop!

Visited August 2013
The Dalles, Oregon
“Tasting on a Rainy Friday Afternoon...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had visited Cana's Feast Winery a few years ago whilst on our Honeymoon and decided to drop on by during our next visit to the area during my birthday weekend celebration. We live in Th Dalles, OR. The young yet knowledgeable gentleman who greeted us, oh how I wish I had written down his name, was utmost professional in his presentation and knowledge of wine. We sampled a few and then our palates and hearts brought back memories of our previous visit several years before. Due to this young gentleman's approach and knowledge, we knew it would be wrong of us to not purchase a few bottles our tastings. I give Cana's Feast utmost credit for having a staff whom is warm, personable, inviting and truly knowledgeable about wines. Cana's Feast Winery is truly a MUST STOP in the Carlton area! Again, I wish I could remember the name of the dear gentleman who was working just as they opened on that day of Februrary 22, 2013. Props to him and they wine we sampled!

• Visited February 2013
Sherwood, Oregon
“Revised happy opinion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Thank you Patrick Taylor (Wine maker) and Scott? (TR) for erasing my earlier less then good experience! Enjoyed the wines and found them quite good! Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cobble Hill, Canada
“The Wine; Oh, the wine!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our hosts from Beaverton encouraged us not to miss this winery when touring the area. The winery is housed in an Italian type villa with patio and grounds that would be most pleasant for a picnic in warm weather. (next year) Our host was a knowledgable young woman who attentively guided us through our flight of “to die for”, big, full bodied reds. This was just our second stop on our tour this day so I was able to swallow every drop of every taste. It was worth ending the wine tasting for the day after this visit. We purchased some of their Sangiovese Grosso which will be kept for a special occasion.

• Visited November 2012