“had a lot of fun”

Equestrian Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 25 Food & Drink in Carlton
Reviewed March 5, 2013

we won a ride through the vineyards from a charity event. was a really nice afternoon riding through the vineyards, stopping and wine tasting. Ate a wonderful lunch in a vineyard in front of a winery. Certainly not a bad way to spend an afternoon. Perfectly fine for inexperienced riders.......or drunk ones

1  Thank westlinn

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My mother and I rode in the carriage with Jake and my husband and father were on horseback. The carriage ride was perfect for my mother and I-we got to see the views and experience this unique opportunity but did not have to ride the horses. I have not seen my father and husband so happy. The guides were fantastic, especially considering my husband and father have never ridden a horse before. This is a must if you are in the area!!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We recently stayed in Carlton to tour the Oregon wine country and decided to see it up close and personal on horseback. This is a great way to see the countryside and vineyards up close. Our guide, Jessica was great and knew alot about the vineyards and the surrounding towns. We visited three vineyards and they were all good and had beautiful views. The horses, Tennessee Walkers, were great and comfortable. I believe anyone could ride these quiet, calm horses. We have horses of our own and we thought these horses were great. We bought wine at 2 of the stops and Jessica packed it all in her saddlebags! Great fun, scenery, and ride.

1  Thank ArizDuo
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

From beginner to advanced, any rider will have a great time! If you aren't comfortable riding horseback, request a carriage instead! The staff is fun and helpful and the wineries were breathtaking. Even if you don't particularly enjoy wine you will stillhave a great experience. For an extra special time, request their vineyard lunch, it was delicious!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Amazing fun. Tennessee walking horses had a lovely, easy gait and Jake, the owner, was a mine of information and jokes. Three wineries and fourteen Pinot Noirs tasted. Thank goodness Gracie, the horse, knew her way back!