“Small town excellence!”

The Horse Radish
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Carlton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Offering North West wines, artisan cheeses, cured meats, olives, small bites, sandwiches, chocolates, bread and more...for here or to go. Live Music on Friday and Saturday night!
California
“Small town excellence!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great food, great wine, great entertainment! If you are in this part of Oregon, be sure to check it out.

Santa Rosa, California
“Sandwiches, salads to dream about!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

There were four of us for lunch. We ordered 1/2 sandwich, and it came with a salad, or soup. Three of us had the salad with our sandwich. It was so good I are every scrap on my plate. The sandwich was excellent, BLT, fresh off of the grill. I am not sure if I have had a BLT that I enjoyed more! The friend that had soup with his sand was also very pleased! ( The bacon is local and it makes the sandwich.) If I was ever in the area again I am positive I would choose to eat here!!!

“Tasty!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Very delicious sandwiches and soup. I'd go back there in a heartbeat - very nice wine country feel and atmosphere.

Tualatin, Oregon
“Carlton Cuisine!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Delicious sandwiches and yummy dessert at the Horse Radish!! Great host, atmosphere and food! We will be back for sure

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“BEST LUNCH SPOT”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I highly recommend this place! Whether you are going for just a tasting, or an appetizer, go for their handmade sandwiches! Truly amazing and the staff is awesome. They have cozy couches to sit on or tables, and a little seating area in back if you choose to sit outside. Fabulous!

Visited May 2013