“Great folk singer singing while we eat creme brûlée”
Review of The Horse Radish

The Horse Radish
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Carlton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Offering North West wines, artisan cheeses, cured meats, olives, small bites, sandwiches, chocolates, bread and more...for here or to go. Live Music on Friday and Saturday night!
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Lovely, easy- going atmosphere, with couches, tables, bar - so a place for many different kinds of people. We had creme brûlée, which was quite good

1  Thank Hummingbird5707

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Four friends and I ordered carry out; each of us enjoyed either a fresh salad or sandwich. The selection of cheeses was excellent. The service was rapid and friendly.

1  Thank lantana50
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The waiter and owner were very nice, friendly and great food.

1  Thank Lauren634
Reviewed March 26, 2012

While traveling to McMinnville on business from the North Coast of Oregon, I planned my travel to arrive in Carlton for lunch. I had not been to the town for a decade and really enjoyed what it has to offer. Hmmmm, searching for just the right dining experience while traveling alone took me to HorseRadish. From the moment I entered the rustic, casual but elegant look, I knew I had made a great decision. It reminded me of place I have enjoyed, such as Napa, CA. I was not sure what I wanted to eat but I KNEW I wanted a "knock your socks off" glass of red wine! After all, I was on the periphery of some of the best wine country around. I was unfamiliar with the wine list so I described what my palate and I were in search and the knowledgable, friendly and professional wait staff totally "hit the mark" I wish I could remember what she suggested but all I remember was syrah blend?
I enjoyed every sip and savored it to the end. It went well with my peppery, cheesy quiche which included Carlton Meats bacon. I do not typically eat bacon but this farm is renound! Yum, what a treat! Plate also included a fresh and nutritious green salad w/light vinigarette. While dining and sipping, I was trying to figure out when I would be back next. I highly recommend this place.

I love

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We were there on a saturday night and THE STAFF ARE AMAZING!!! Really informative and very friendly. We had a couple of bottles of wine and some the cheese and meat plates and it was all pretty good. The place is a neat little place and on friday and saturday nights their is live music. My wife and I will be going back again for sure. Dont miss it if your in Carlton!!!

1  Thank LUCKY0001