“Must stop”

Add it.
Cielo Blu Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

The food is amazing. Never expected this great place in such a small town. Try the ravioli. Clam chowder was wonderful. The bread was to die for.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Dinner choices were appealing and varied. Appetizer stuffed mushrooms, yummy. Rosemary bread a crusty and delicious temptation. Lemon Chicken with grilled polenta and broccoli al dente hit the spot. Chicken Scallopini was a winner as well. Portions were generous and the meals were a very good value. Our water classes were kept filled continuously, service was pleasant without hovering. Recommended with no reservations.

1  Thank Jane51991
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I'm a restaurant FOH manager. This place was recommended by a friend, sadly. The server was very nice, but obviously overwhelmed by 5 tables. My salad took 15 minutes to get to the table, my water was never refilled, and my entree was overcooked, and obviously microwaved. We had an hour to have lunch, and got our food in 50 minutes. Yuck. Not worth the time, and definitely not worth the price.

2  Thank LCORFamily
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Very good soup, salads and pasta. That's what I have eaten there. The place is sorta loud.... stone interior and high ceiling. Nice rosemary bread to much on while waiting for the main course.

1  Thank bertzmom
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Wonderful service and awesome food! When we want to take some friends out on a special night, we head to Cielo Blu! You won't leave hungry! Trust me!

1  Thank OregonWestCoastMom