“If you love chocolate you have to stop and try one of these hand made morsels.”
Review of Honest Chocolates

Honest Chocolates
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Carlton
Reviewed May 22, 2016

These are REALLY good. I have lived here forever and just stopped in to try one as one of my friends was raving about them. Yep, they are REALLY, REALLY good. All made locally. It's hard to just buy one.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed May 14, 2016

After a lovely lunch, we stopped in to get a Sea Salt Carmel. They are so delicious, and really satisfy that need for something sweet.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 2, 2016

I am a happy choice-aholic and am always looking for a new place to taste handmade chocolates. We stayed in McMinnville over the weekend and missed their location there so when we drove through Carlton it was great to see they have a new location there. I tried several different items and my favorites today were the dark chocolate covered dried apricots and the dark chocolate almond bark. This location is their kitchen and it is in a store front wine tasting room.

Date of visit: February 2016