If you can time your stop to stay here traveling North to South, it is well worth it. We stayed in May, prior to the summer rush so we got a decent room rate (89). The rooms here are o.k., they've gotten a little worn in the past few years. The new section is due to open in June. The old section is now taking dogs for a $20. fee. Do not take a room with even numbers....it will be on the highway side.
We had a great supper in the sports bar.. didn't want the awful looking buffet nor did we want the expensive "fine dining". Price, menu, and food were good.
The casino is large with lots to offer for everyone. The Lounge Show was great and the staff is friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off of I-5 at exit 99, your premier destination casino resort awaits YOU! Check out the 1,000 plus slot machines or a variety of table games - there is something for everyone. Have dinner or a quick snack in one of the five onsite restaurants. Take in a show in the Cabaret Lounge or check out the monthly entertainment. Relax and unwind in the River Rock Spa or spend a special evening in one of the 300 guestrooms available. Prefer something more laid back? Visit the Seven Feathers RV Resort with its 191 RV Spaces. It's all waiting here, just for you, at Seven Feathers Casino Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seven Feathers Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Feathers Hotel And Casino Resort
- 7 Feathers Hotel & Casino Resort
- Seven Feathers Hotel Canyonville
- Seven Feathers Casino
- Seven Feathers Resort