I had a really nice time here and am so glad I stopped. Lobby area with large fireplace was inviting. Service was above average, in hotel and in the casino. My room in the new wing was very nicely done, and quite large. Small fridge- not noisy- and microwave were appreciated.Everything throughout the new wing was nicely appointed without any gaudy art- it was all quite simple and understated yet attractive.
Wish I could have used the huge pool - it was often empty and looked so inviting.
Casino slots did seem "looser" as advertised, and I did well and had fun while playing slots for a couple of hours.
I will definitely stay here again while driving on the 5, and look forward to bringing my partner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off of I-5 at exit 99, your premier destination casino resort awaits YOU! Check out the 1,000 plus slot machines or a variety of table games - there is something for everyone. Have dinner or a quick snack in one of the five onsite restaurants. Take in a show in the Cabaret Lounge or check out the monthly entertainment. Relax and unwind in the River Rock Spa or spend a special evening in one of the 300 guestrooms available. Prefer something more laid back? Visit the Seven Feathers RV Resort with its 191 RV Spaces. It's all waiting here, just for you, at Seven Feathers Casino Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seven Feathers Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Feathers Hotel And Casino Resort
- 7 Feathers Hotel & Casino Resort
- Seven Feathers Hotel Canyonville
- Seven Feathers Casino
- Seven Feathers Resort