We have stayed at Seven Feathers frequently for one night while travelling to and from NW - Central Calif. It has always been a convenient place to stay, for distance & travel time, and had the bonus of having a poker room (we play) and a complimentary breakfast
Well, guess what? No more poker room and no more breakfast.
Yes, the rooms are nice. But when all you need is a place to crash for a night and a bathroom, not worth the $100 bucks. If I were going there for entertainment, might be another story.
For less $ I can stay elsewhere and get food in the morning. So... sorry, S.F. will be finding another regular stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off of I-5 at exit 99, your premier destination casino resort awaits YOU! Check out the 1,000 plus slot machines or a variety of table games - there is something for everyone. Have dinner or a quick snack in one of the five onsite restaurants. Take in a show in the Cabaret Lounge or check out the monthly entertainment. Relax and unwind in the River Rock Spa or spend a special evening in one of the 300 guestrooms available. Prefer something more laid back? Visit the Seven Feathers RV Resort with its 191 RV Spaces. It's all waiting here, just for you, at Seven Feathers Casino Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Seven Feathers Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Feathers Hotel & Casino Resort
- Seven Feathers Hotel Canyonville
- Seven Feathers Hotel And Casino Resort
- Seven Feathers Casino
- Seven Feathers Resort